“Amazing pastries, cakes, frittatas, sandwiches and salads”
Review of The Flaky Tart

The Flaky Tart
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a treat for yourself or to make a great impression on your host, guests, or business associates, Flaky Tart is the place to go! I love their frittatas, croissants, scones, muffins and other breakfast treats as well as their creative lunch offerings. And their cakes and tarts are to die for!!! Plus they’re a work of art. You can tell they use the very finest ingredients. No shortcuts here! You’ll pay a little extra for the amazing quality but you’re worth it!! Get there early as things can sell out pretty quickly.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

No matter what your sweet taste craves, this is the most incredible bakery ever!! Top quality served with a smile. James Beard winners and also a recent National award for their delicious confections!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I stopped on the off chance that I would find something to satisfy my sweet tooth and because of the name! Boy did I hit the taste buds lottery! The carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting are to die for!! After eating a cupcake... I decided to try a strawberry macaroon, best choice ever! It was so light and delicious! Having eaten a macaroon in Europe, I know they aren't supposed to be hard like a cookie! Nice job Tasty Tart!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We went there for breakfast and what a wonderful treat it was. We enjoyed the out of this world “Ham and Gruyere Croissant. It was so big, that me and my friend had to share it.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Flaky Tart is a great place to go for a special flourless chocolate cake, breakfast pastries, cookies and anything else sweet you may like to try. They also have individual sized desserts which I tend to buy a mix of for dinner parties so everyone gets a small bite.