“Please Be Aware”

Ranked #27 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Saddle Brook, New Jersey
“Please Be Aware”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I've stayed here several times before but after this weekend, NEVER AGAIN, I can deal with a rund down hotel but I will never get use to bugs! This is the first time in my life I've ever encountered bed bugs at any hotel/motel. It was only in the morning that I discovered the bug on the pillow and put it in a cup and handed it to the front desk clerk. She then told me they would have to get the room treated but if you ask me, it will go untreated and I hear bed bugs are hard to get rid of. When I got home I immediately took off everything in the garage and threw it in the washer. I wouldn't bring anything into my house that I had with me at my stay there. Please be advised that there are bed bugs at this hotel and always check for them no matter where you stay. It's so disgusting to think bugs are all over you in the middle of then night and the last thing you want to do is bring them home with you!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Mine K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
buffalo ny
Reviewed 28 August 2011

We arrived early but that was alright. We couldn't get into our room until 4:00. It was dingy and not too clean. We stayed 5 days because it was cheap and close to the boardwalk. room never got cleand till after 4:00. T.V didn't work and staff would not fix because I don't think they knew how. Staff was not friendly at all. Ice machine was never filled always out of ice. Cleaning people were not friendly either. Very depressed area and would never stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank jake f

Travellers are raving about these Atlantic City hotels

Yonkers, New York
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Upon arrival, I discovered the hotel was in a run down section of the city, rooming house across the street. All kinds of people all over the place, looking nasty and asking for money. Our room was not ready until 4, which was a turnoff, could not use the pool while we waited. Manager on duty not too friendly. Paid for the late check out, but they still went into the room only to discover i had not checked out. Manager found me in the pool---pool not too appealing, i reminded him that i had paid for late check out, at that point realized i was right and gave a lame apology. We will never stay there again. Big iron stain on carpet.

Room Tip: Rooms were dark and dingy
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Rmoore_11
Reviewed 21 July 2011

i took my fiancee there and her son and nephew it was their first time in atlantic city awesome place to stay. looking forward to staying there next year

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank jimj1448
New Jersey
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Stood here to see a concert. Picked it because it was cheap. You get what you pay for people! Slept for a couple of hrs then showered n headed out. no frills, good to have a place to shower and sleep for a couple of hours. Great for large parties for all night drinking. It's also in a seedy area, but all of AC is seedy,nothing great about it.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends