All reviews literally around the corner directly across the street decent place to stay yogurt tropicana casino ice machine front desk manager per day fitness center boardwalk jitney vanity rates refrigerator concert
Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

When we first got there after going through Atlantic City & being welcomed by huge Caesar Palace statues at the entrance we were kind of dissapointed when we parked to check in at Wyndham. It looked more like a motel style but we went to check in & had a little credit card issue because the card wasn't in my name; it was my mothers credit card so we had to go to a ATM to take out the deposit. But after that was settled they gave us our room key & parking ticket. The rooms were fabulous we loved the colors & the way everything went together. The room smelled great not like the musty smell I got when I stood at the Sheraton. Very clean, beds are comfortable & clean sheets! Direct Tv in the rooms, that was great! We felt really at home & not to mention the great location near the boardwalk! We did happen to miss breakfast in the morning but we had a great stay & we will be back again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chelsea A
T M, Guest Relations Manager at Tryp by Wyndham Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2015

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy to hear you had a great stay and enjoyed our nice clean rooms. Housekeeping is a priority for us. I am also glad you liked our location close to the beach, boardwalk, casinos, shopping and restaurants. I am sorry to hear you missed our hot complimentary breakfast. I hope you will return soon, and be sure to try the breakfast.

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed vacationing at the wonderful Wyndham. The room was beautiful and relaxing. My family and friends will be back again in October 2015.We will be bringing extra friends to enjoy the wonderful sites this year.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank 893juleew
T M, Guest Relations Manager at Tryp by Wyndham Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2015

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at our property. We look forward to seeing you and your friends soon. I promise we will make every effort to make your next stay as pleasant, comfortable and enjoyable.

Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

This motel is awesome! Pillows and bed are super comfy! It's a great location as well! Can walk up to outlets and only 1 block (not even) from beach! Only downfall is ) $10 (cash) a night to pay for parking which should be included in fee. Cheap motel but exactly what we wanted and needed.

• Stayed: May 2015

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you liked our comfortable beds and pillows. Our location steps to the beach, boardwalk, shopping, casinos and restaurants is a favorite of most of our guests. I am sorry you were unhappy about the $10.00 nightly fee for parking. It is common throughout Atlantic City, and the fees we charge help us maintain a network of security cameras that are located in our parking lots, and throughout our property. They are monitored 24 hours a day so that we can make every effort to make each and every guest stay safe and enjoyable. Hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

They put me in a smokers room when I don't smoke! The room smelled like mildew!! And the maid never cleaned the bathroom!! Cheap and ran down. I asked the maid service too change the sheets and she said they don't change them until you leave. The room was dirty and when she finally changed the sheets the sheet cover have blood stains on it

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
7  Thank kesha5321
T M, Guest Relations Manager at Tryp by Wyndham Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2015

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. It sounds like you did not stay at our property. Certain internet bookings do not provide a choice, and in those instances a guest may be given a smoking room because the reservation they booked only took requests, but not a guarentee of a nonsmoking room. Even in this type of situation we always try to accomadate a guest where possible. If a reservation is booked directly through our hotel for a nonsmoking room we do not give that person a smoking room. We keep our rooms clean as housekeeping is very important to us, and we provide scheduled housekeeping services to our guests based on industry standards. If you did stay at our property i wish you would have brought your issues to the front desk. We could have addressed your issues immediately. Unfortunately if we never know about the problem we cannot be expected to address it. I am sorry for your less than satisfying experience wherever it may have occurred. I hope you will stay with us in the future, and we will make every effort to make your future stay enjoyable and comfortable.

Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

Stayed here this past weekend on a Saturday with friends. This was the weekend of the big mayweather fight and all of the big casino hotels were booked up or wayyyy to expensive. Got this room for a reasonable price for a Saturday.this hotels location is one of the best perks ! It's located literally a few feet from tropicana and the boardwalk. As well as little stores , liquor stores etc... The people at check in were not the friendliest but weren't rude . Just seemed like they didn't care but that's fine. We got a double bed smoking room and upon entering the room it smelled good couldn't even tell it was a smoking room. Room was very clean and everything worked. There's the jitney that pulls up right in front of the hotel if u want to catch a ride to another casino further away. All in all this was a nice hotel very clean very close to some great places. There is a fee to park $10 that seemed weird you would think it was free. And also note there isn't a restaurant in this place but they do provide free breakfast ! Food was not a big deal because we just walked over to the tropicana and enjoyed the variety of resturants within! :) .. I would definitely stay again

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nsbrown91
T M, Guest Relations Manager at Tryp by Wyndham Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2015

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear you found our hotel rates reasonable and our location to be a perk. We do our best to keep our prices affordable. And our guests do love our location steps from Tropicana, the beach, boardwalk, restaurants and shopping. I am sorry you found our staff to be a little lacking in friendliness. I have spoken to all of our staff concerning your comments. Customer service is very important to us, and comments like yours help us improve our property on a daily basis. I am glad your room was nice and clean, and though a smoking room, it smelled fresh. Cleanliness is very important to us, and we make every effort to ensure each room is kept clean and fresh. I understand your surprise at the $10.00 parking fee, however it is common operating procedure in Atlantic City. The parking fee helps support our network of security cameras throughout our property and parking areas that are monitored 24 hours a day. We try our best to provide our guests with a safe, secure and comfortable environment. I am sorry we do not have a restaurant, but we are steps from many great places to eat. Although not required by our franchise, our management decided to provide our guests with a complimentary hot continental breakfast. I hope you enjoyed it. I am very glad you would definately stay with us again, and we look forward to seeing you soon.