2,284 results
All reviewsrooftop bartwenties restaurantmarilyn monroeboardwalk empirebally's casinoocean frontself parksaturday nightindoor poolking roomvalet parkingthe room was niceboard walkvuelobbygatsbyac
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Claridge last weekend for a convention and had a very VERY good stay!
The rooms were clean and beautifully furnished! I found the beds and pillows to be quite plush and comfortable!
Twice I also had interaction with housekeeping and they always made sure I had what I needed and more!
They were super pleasant and friendly!

I also had a good time just exploring all the facilities! They have the cutest little cabana area by the pool which I enjoyed and it was also really cool because it was raining that day and you could see the rain streaming down the clear glass cealing above the pool!
We also met a really nice attendant on the pool level and gave us a lot of information about the facilities and was also really personable!

And I felt like I had stepped back in time on the ballroom level!
And there were so many places to take good photos!

Overall, I found this a really delightful place to stay for a weekend or forever!
I would definitely return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
joseph o, General Manager at The Claridge - a Radisson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Reviewed 13 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2018

The rooms, even the singles, have more space then most hotels I’ve stayed in. I stayed in the Bally’s next door, it doesn’t hold a candle to the Claridge. The staff are very sweet. Check in and out was easy and pleasant. I was there for a event at the convention center so when the elevators were getting crowded there was a security guard helping people and keeping things moving. The cleaning people are so nice and helpful. The rooms are clean as well. The parking was cheaper than Bally’s as well!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Slow checkin and out with long lines waiting as other front desk employees walked around. Room was not cleaned properly. The room number was written across the front of the bathroom counter and was never cleaned off to give you an example of what they aren’t cleaning. The tub was not great either poor shower flow and dirty. Makes me a bit sick to think about the bed

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Compass730130

Dear,

I appreciate your feedback and were very sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. We take these situations very serious. Please be assure we will address you concerns with the appropriate team.

I appreciate that we cannot get it right all the time but would hope that when we make a mistake, we really try to rectify. Should you come back to AC, please do contact us so we can prove to you we do get it right 99% of the time.