“Italian Feast”

Carmine's Italian Restaurant - Atlantic City
Reserve with OpenTable
Carmine's Italian Restaurant - Atlantic City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 429 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: New Jersey Ave at Revel Resort and Casino
Description: Carmine's is a family style restaurant offering exceptional value to its guests through the many dishes of Southern Italian cuisine. The Carmine's concept is to bring its guests a "wow-factor" sized portions and making any meal feel like an Italian American wedding feast. Platters of homestyle antipasto, pasta, decadent seafood or meat entrees, and of course homemade desserts are all staples at Carmine's, meant for sharing amongst friends and family. When great food and wine are supported by friendly and knowledgeable service, the results are magic - we want every day to feel like a Sunday afternoon at Grandma's.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely hands doen mu favorite place to go to if i want fresh fried calimari. Family style alot of calamari could easily feed 4 people for appetizer. Sauce was very good. Also ordered a seafood combo el diablo extra spicy not on menu but they did a fantastic nob accomadating us. Very busy though ut well worth the wait. Im still thinking about the food a year later. Though pricey but you have to splurge once in awhile. Go cor it you wont be disappointed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,509)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We always enjoy visiting Carmines in AC. The Shrimp Parmesan is our favorite. Expensive, yes, but large family style portions.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had a good dinner in this vibrant, loud restaurant. Calamari was outstanding. Other items we ordered, that I tried, steak special, spaghetti and meatballs were tasty.

My issue was the table set up. We were a long table in a bowling alley style set up of long tables. I was seated all the way on the inside and the corner also had a round edge. Felt I was missing space and I could not get up to go to the bathroom or mingle without asking folks from my table and the neighboring table to get up. Felt claustrophobic. I also didn't try some items as I felt like I was bothering people to constantly ask for food. Nothing was placed at my end as the servers couldn't reach and platters were too big to pass.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Carmine’s in AC had to have been in the top 5 worst dining experiences of my life. Horrible waiter, horrible food.

My girlfriend and I had been excited to go to Carmine’s during our trip to AC. We knew there was a lot of food so we were excited for the leftovers since we were there for 2 nights. Well we were so disappointed.

The salad we had was mediocre at best. But that was the best part of the meal.

The chicken parm came out. First the chicken itself. Soggy, thin and tasted horrible. The cheese was so unmelted that it looked like the cheese squares you get from the kraft single packaged, and kraft probably would have tasted better! (I’m 100% Italian and would never say that.... that’s the scary thought). The food was so bad that I couldn’t even think about eating anything else for the evening. It made us that sick. After half a bite we immediately alerted our waiter and refused the food.

The waiter didn’t even offer any other meal or try to make the situation better. When I asked for the check he didn’t seem to care what so ever. The manager for the evening was just as clueless and argumentative when I refused to pay for the chicken (we ate the gross salad so I of course paid for it). They eventually agreed to take it off the bill. Will not return. Horrible service, horrible food. I personally wouldn’t waste my money here again.

3  Thank Matteo V
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant offers HUGE portions for the whole family at reasonable prices! You will definitely want to split meals unless you have a hearty appetite!! The food is delicious and very filling! Highly recommend!