“Not a Good Experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was not happy with my meal. I would not recommend the Chicken Anthony. The 2 small chicken were flavorless. It tasted like it was boiled. The only flavor was from the the 3 tiny chunks of crabmeat covered with provolone cheese. The family style salad was very tasty and I was sorry I did not eat more of it. Do not order the carrot cake. It was dry and crumbled when I cut into it. My friends had better luck with their meals. The veal chop was delicious as was the lobster ravioli. Their desserts, the peanut butter cheesecake and cannoli, were also much better. There was an overzealous bus boy who whisked away our plates a couple of times with food still left on the plate.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Had two great dinners at Angelos 3-15 and 3-16. They were super accommodating with short term notice. service was a bit slow, but the food and atmosphere were great, as usual. This has been one of the best locations we have found in Atlantic City for business groups associated with conventions and trade shows at the Convention Center.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

What a great place! In town for a trade show. 6 of us went for dinner. Had reservations, got seated immediately. Waitress had drinks in front of us almost instantly! Appetizers where very good. Everyone’s meal came out quickly and there where smiles all around! I had white clam sauce and I give it 2 thumbs up! Very good. We will definitely go back here anytime we’re in town.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We called ahead and there was no problem getting a table for 6 on a Friday night. We ordered some apps and they were all decent but nothing to be amazed by. They included Hot Peppers Marinara, Broccoli Rabe and a fried shrimp dish. I ordered the Veal Pizzeola which was very good. Most of the table had the snapper special they said it was just ok. The service was fantastic which is why I gave it a 4 star.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for an early dinner before a show at The Borgata. We were able to park easily in their lot. The 4 of us walked in and were acknowledged promptly by the friendly bartender and immediately led to a table. Our server showed up quickly and our drinks did as well.
We ordered a couple of apps- clams casino and meatballs, and both were delicious. Bread and a family style salad were brought as well. The meal moved along quickly, but we did not feel rushed at all. 2 of us got the lobster ravioli, which were great. Lump crabmeat in the sauce, along with a lobster tail in middle of the plate. There was a Steak Maryland and a chicken Parmesan at the table too. Everyone enjoyed their meals. The portions were huge and very reasonably priced. It was a nice departure from casino dining.
The atmosphere was lively and the service was excellent. We will definitely return when we are in town.