“Just breakfast”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I went here as it was close to where I was on vacation at the Wyndham up the street. Service was great, the server very nice and the omelet I ordered was perfect.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

A typical Jersey diner experience - excellent food and great service! Highly recommend Perry's for breakfast in AC.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Two couples traveling together and we ate here each morning after our concierge at Wyndham Resorts suggested we give it a try. Short walking distance from the resort.

Not much to say, good country cooking, served by smiling servers at a very reasonable price. Arrive hungry I found the servings to be large. Place appeared to be clean.

We only ate breakfast here.

If ever up here again I will eat here.

we ate here 8/15/17, 8/16/17 & 8/17/17

1  Thank jdrmmr
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The food was good but the waitress rushed us by barking 'next' between diners so we ordered hastily. The service was actually pretty bad because she acted like we were imposing on her. My salad was not what I expected but I may have read it wrong in my haste to make a decision.

1  Thank Meg C
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the Marriott Courtyard on Pacific Avenue in AC and wanted something close by. This was a quick one block walk from the hotel. This restaurant is attached to the Howard Johnson's - also on Pacific Avenue. It's not a fancy place but was clean and spacious.
They had a varied breakfast menu and a few specials. Typical choices you would find in any diner. We both ordered omelette platters - mine was the Western and my husband ordered Bacon Cheddar Cheese. It was not crowded- it was about 7:30 on Sunday morning and our food came out in under 10 minutes. The omelettes were fresh, fluffy and large and both came with home fries and 2 slices of toast. My home fries were plentiful but could have been cooked a little more - I like them well-browned so if you prefer them that way too you should probably specify that. They were still tasty. My husband had no problem finishing his breakfast but I couldn't finish mine - the portions were generous.
Our waitress was pleasant and attentive, refilling drinks before we had to ask.
The whole breakfast for the 2 of us was about $18.00. The location is out of the way if you are in the main casino section of town but is worth the trip.