“Ok”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The food was good but the waitress rushed us by barking 'next' between diners so we ordered hastily. The service was actually pretty bad because she acted like we were imposing on her. My salad was not what I expected but I may have read it wrong in my haste to make a decision.

1  Thank Meg C

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the Marriott Courtyard on Pacific Avenue in AC and wanted something close by. This was a quick one block walk from the hotel. This restaurant is attached to the Howard Johnson's - also on Pacific Avenue. It's not a fancy place but was clean and spacious.
They had a varied breakfast menu and a few specials. Typical choices you would find in any diner. We both ordered omelette platters - mine was the Western and my husband ordered Bacon Cheddar Cheese. It was not crowded- it was about 7:30 on Sunday morning and our food came out in under 10 minutes. The omelettes were fresh, fluffy and large and both came with home fries and 2 slices of toast. My home fries were plentiful but could have been cooked a little more - I like them well-browned so if you prefer them that way too you should probably specify that. They were still tasty. My husband had no problem finishing his breakfast but I couldn't finish mine - the portions were generous.
Our waitress was pleasant and attentive, refilling drinks before we had to ask.
The whole breakfast for the 2 of us was about $18.00. The location is out of the way if you are in the main casino section of town but is worth the trip.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Great food, friendly service and very reasonable prices. Short walk from Ballys. Half the price than the casino restaurants.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

This is a couple blocks in from the boardwalk. That picture of the boardwalk is a bit misleading.

What a cute, great place! We were in AC for the weekend, staying just down the street at the Courtyard. Looking for breakfast with wife and friends were were with. Got a table quick on a Sunday at 11AM.

Tasty food, fast service, good prices and the people are really nice!

THANKS!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

This is THE place for breakfast! We ate here three times out of 5. I have no doubt that if we would have gone here the first day we would have been 5 for 5. There is usually a line to be seated but it is not a long wait and is well worth the wait. They turn the tables over very quickly. First off...the service. These people work hard and fast but are the friendliest folks. The servers are friendly and patient even though they are busy. You can tell they are used to being busy. The bus boys keep things moving, ready to bring water as soon as you are seated and clear plates when finished. Quietly keeping an eye out to see what needs done next. This place runs very smoothly! Sixta was our waitress for 2 of the three visits and she was fabulous. she has a Fantastic attitude. To top it off...The food is so good!! the omletts are yummy, and so are the pancakes, oatmeal, hash brown potatoes and the sausage gravy ,,,,,oh my....soooo good. Do yourself a favor...Go to Parry's