Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
6,565 results
All reviews fiore suite old homestead water club gypsy bar comedy show wolfgang puck bobby flay classic room comedy club living room outdoor pool hotel is beautiful food court poker room slot machines las vegas get away
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2021

Had a great time.Love your rooms and the Wheel of Fortune slot machines! Look forward to the day all your restaurants are operating and also the comedy club.Had a nice time in one of the bars and especially enjoyed watching some of the sports events on the many TVs provided.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 17 April 2021

Impossible to get Front Desk to answer calls from room. Service in general was spotty and not up to standards before Pandemic. Dined in Izakia where service was also below par. Staff should have been monitoring slot machine use as every other machine was out of service. People were reserving 2-3 machines in the row. Very unfair under the Pandemic restrictions.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank phov2018
Reviewed 15 April 2021

For many years Borgata was unique in that it allowed gift card balances to be transferred to slot dollars. It’s worked out very well for my husband and I as although we don’t stay at Borgata we do play there and our son gives us gift cards each year.Yesterday we were told that the practice had ended in September. Not the end of the world but when we left hours later we were met at the booth by a very nice young woman who informed us that gift cards were NEVER accepted as payment for parking, but the casino was considering that in the future. I explained to her that yes they were as we had done it many times before. I even showed her the piece of paper that had the balance of the gift card written on it by the last person in the booth when she deducted the five dollars. She actually asked me who the last woman was who accepted the card right down to the color of her skin( offensive) I replied that I had no idea as it had been over a year ago! She then called someone on the phone and made us sound like we were crazy but in the end he told her to open the gate and let us go through.
We will definitely be informing my son not to buy us gift cards anymore.
I just don’t understand why Borgata would choose now to alienate its customers.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank EILEEN A
Reviewed 12 April 2021

We had high expectations from things we heard about Borgata. We paid for a long weekend thinking it was on par with other luxury type places . It was steep however, we felt we'd be in for an above average to superior experience. Hate to say we were disappointed. A waste of money for what you got. To us it was borderline boring even though we kept busy. The vibe and energy of the place was just not for us. We were glad to have done it but definitely no need to go back. The Borgata is dated. I'm surprised that they charge what they do. Our room had broken faucets. A shower drain that didn't drain and overflowed if you showered too long. Toilet handle that was loose. Walls super thin. For $600+ a night that's inexcusable. The gym was very nice with lots of equipment. We ate at Angeline's. Service was great. Food was good but again, not worth the prices. We also ate at Bobby Flay Steakhouse.. Service was great. Apps of crab cake and shrimp cocktail were good. Husband had filet. I had the specialty ribeye which was more fat than anything. No sides included. Not worth a $200+ price tag. The one nice feature was since my husband is a veteran our valet parking was not an additional cost. The Borgata is nice but, there are many other places I'd rather go to get my money worth and much more updated. You'd even be able to have a great time with loads of amenities and great food at other casinos and spend less. To each their own.

2  Thank ColeO817
Reviewed 11 April 2021

Waiting too long to check in, also my original reservation was changed and my new reservation couldn’t be found. Do the agent logged me under a new reservation and charged me $50.00 do I complain about it and at check out a lovely person had the charge removed

1  Thank Charles D