Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
USD 151
USD 116
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 136/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 79
USD 73
  • Breakfast included
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
USD 224
Caesars
  • Restaurant
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
USD 246
USD 224
Caesars
  • Beachfront
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
USD 225
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
USD 266
USD 198
USD 184
  • Pool
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 289
USD 253
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 288/night.

Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 275
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 306/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We immediately booked a room at another hotel and checked out after seeing the room. Sheets were dirty and stained. Toilet seat had cigarette stains. They don’t give you a blanket and they didn’t have a fitted sheet on the bed, just a flat sheet tucked into a $5 mattress. A flea and tick removal kit was lying outside discarded. Dirty room in a dirty area.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Worst Choice Hotel I have ever been to. Checked in with misgivings but then just could not stay! Horrible area, WI-FI did not work, no free breakfast as stayed
in ad. Syringe needle in parking area right outside room door, bags/clothing outside next to the coke machine, figured it belonged to a homeless person. Questionable characters hanging around the hotel. Just a scarey place altogether! Called Choice Hotels customer relations, gave them all the information and they very kindly cancelled our reservation and had me set up a new one at a Quality Inn about one mile down the road!! So much better! Although room was clean it was not what I wanted to put my hard earned money towards. To many other choices to stay here!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I wanted to spend a nice time with my family and friends, when I looked up Rodeway Inn they offered "free breakfast" which was a LIE, they offered coffee for breakfast we had to go to another hotel to eat breakfast with the family. We arrived to a Non-smoking room that smelled like they smoked 10packs of cigarettes before we arrived and I was with my newborn, I had to go to my car and glad a blunteffect spray to refresh the room to bring the kids, very disturbing.....AND WHAT ABOUT THE POOL you see in these pictures? Yea that didn't happened, straight FALSE ADVERTISING, there was no pool at all, the worst experience I ever had a waste of 180 bucks for one night......never again I'll visit

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 19 July 2017

It was a terrible stay. The room didn't feel clean, the floors were vinyl flooring that sounded sticky when walking across it as well as sand was still in the room when we arrive, there was a dirty sock from the previous occupant under the bed, the sheets had cigarette stains on them, the ceiling had shoddy repairs that left the ceiling tiles open making it feel creepy like being watched. The shower had moldy tiles all over, the ceiling tiles were replaced and water damaged with mold as well. The whole room/bathroom had mildew stains, half of the outlets didn't work properly or were damaged to where you didn't feel safe plugging your devices into them. The door itself didn't lock properly without added force nor did it seem to want to stay shut properly without the deadbolt lock. There was an 'added' closet that was DIRTY on the inside with writing on the wall, the safe was dead bolted to the floor and didn't work at all and was filled with tobacco and god knows what else from the prior occupant. There were ceiling repairs done in there as well with water damaged looking wood. The door to the bathroom wouldn't shut properly and had been damaged by water or by being forced open/shut. There was mildew within the broken tiles and the non broken tiles, the sink was disgusting and had been caulked to stop leaking it looked like. The towels had dark curly hairs on them so we didn't even want to use them. We only stayed here because the previous hotel we had booked had a mix up and could not accommodate us for the day we needed, and this hotel was the only one available in our price range for staying. Next time I will fork over the extra money to stay at a hotel like Caesars Palace.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2017

This place looks nothing like the pictures and needs major improvement so anyone could ever even consider staying here.

Spend a little more and stay on the boardwalk. You will be closer to the ocean, get a great view and be closer to the outlets.

This was one of the biggest wastes of money I've recently made.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business