Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
USD 139
USD 116
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 140/night.

Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
USD 237
Caesars
  • Restaurant
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
USD 320
USD 240
Caesars
  • Beachfront
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 243
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 107
USD 93
  • Breakfast included
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
USD 368
USD 266
  • Beachfront
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 296
USD 259
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 309/night.

USD 184
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 275
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 305/night.

4,221 results
All reviewsbreadsticksrendezvous towerocean towerland sharkfood courtburger bardunkin donutssteel piernew towerbeach barslot machinesget awaytable gamesgreat roomself parkingmargaritavillelandshark
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Resorts Casino Hotel meets all my expectations on my first visit. All the staff were helpful and friendly. Facility was clean and well kept. Casino has a wide variety of slots with a lot of the newer games that are out there. I had a great experience and look forward to returning.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff are all very helpful and cheerful! The one problem that my husband and I encountered was the signage. Looking for the restrooms and the elevators to our room.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I will not be back based our experience with the sleeping arrangements. I feel the staff should do everything possible to meet our expectations for our to so we have a enjoyed able time, I should not have to keep going back and fourth with the front desk to get what ?I want, if we choose to come back it's the front fault. How could they tell me no upgrade I was will to pay and then , they asked me what type of bed and we get a double bed which we could not fit it, I'm sorry this is unacceptable. How to expect people to return in the future with not adequate sleeping arrangements as we asked for.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Everything about Resorts is great except the Nightlife/Bar selection could be better and the restaurant options could be better. Tropicana is the place to be if your under 50. Way better selection of affordable nightlife and restaurants

Room Tip: Walls are thin
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed Thursday night in the Rendezvous Tower and Friday and Saturday in the Ocean Towers. Both rooms were spacious and very clean as always, check-in was fast and smooth. Advantages of the Rendezvous Tower rooms are huge bathrooms with double vanities and a large walk-in shower, not much of view though. The Ocean Towers have oceanfront rooms and rooms with a view, much smaller bathroom. My husband and I prefer the views over the larger bathroom. Beds are comfortable and extra pillows are already on the beds... Cleaning staff was friendly and asking for extra towels was no bother to them. Would recommend to others....