4,320 results
All reviews rendezvous tower breadsticks ocean tower land shark burger bar dunkin donuts food court steel pier slot machines beach bar great room table games board walk self parking margaritaville casino landshark
Reviewed 8 March 2015

Having never been to Atlantic City and making reservations based upon comments such as this on the internet, I was happy we picked this hotel. Room was huge, had two separate bathrooms and all the amenities plus more that one would expect. The room was so large, the large screen TV seemed smaller as it was on the other side of the room. The casino was fun, but having been to Vegas, New Orleans, and Biloxi I can easily say the slot machines were "tight." It doesn't take a genius to drive around Atlantic City and understand why they are hard up. The entire city, with the exception of the boardwalk and the large casinos is deteriorating and rapidly. So in conclusion, although we enjoyed our two night stay, we will not be returning to this place again. We went on a Sunday and Monday night and our elaborate room was only $42 each night. I have not seen such a deal at any casino I have attended. I think this speaks volumes for their need to attract people. Nonetheless, Resorts Casino Hotel, thank you for a memorable visit. It is too bad you are not located somewhere else.

Room Tip: Ask for a bedroom w/two bathrooms if not charged more money
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Don S
ResortsGM, Manager at Resorts Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2015

Hi Don, thanks for taking the time to write a review following your stay! We're happy to hear that you had a memorable visit and we hope to see you again soon during the summer :) Thanks again!

Reviewed 6 March 2015 via mobile

Great experience as always. I always stay in the new tower section, sometimes i get a sweet room which are very spacious, however regular room are also large and have all the amenities you need. I always enjoy the ocean view from my room window even on a cold winter day. See you on my next visit to Atlantic City.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Giuseppe L

Hi Giuseppe, thanks for staying with us and we appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback following your stay! We couldn't agree more about always enjoying that ocean view :) Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Reviewed 4 March 2015

Atlantic Citys oldest casino is still Drawing them in... If you stay , I suggest the Rendevous Tower. Its beautiful and the bathrooms are the best ive ever seen in a hotel !! But the real drawing card for me are the 3 Jimmy Buffett themed bars. Margaritaville has great entertainment and great food/Landshark Beach bar is the best beach bar by far in AC and its open year round and Its 5 OClock somewhere bar has great flair bartenders!!!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank puff5280

Hi puff5280, thanks for taking the time to write a review following your stay! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed Margaritaville and LandShark - hopefully we'll get to see you this summer at the beach bar :) Again, thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback!

Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

It's a nice place I was surprised by my hubby with a two day get away we had a great time very good food I recommend Breadsticks for breakfast, Jimmy's buffet MargaritaVille for happy hour Gallagher's for dinner would come again Resorts has a few other restaurants but I can only speak for the ones I had I would recommend to family and friends....

• Stayed: March 2015
3  Thank Keisha L

Hi Keisha, thanks for taking the time to write a review following your stay! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed Breadsticks, Margaritaville and Gallagher's during your visit, hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 March 2015

celebrated my 60 birthday recently. Big clean rooms..friendly staff...we had a blast!! we went mid- week so room was very reasonable. Margaritaville had drink specials and this is where we celebrated. Bartenders and other wait staff were friendly and on the ball. thanks for a fun time..

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank catre12

Hi catre12, thank you for taking the time to write a review following your stay and Happy (belated) 60th Birthday - so happy that we got to celebrate with you!!! Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon :)