4,331 results
All reviews breadsticks rendezvous tower ocean tower land shark burger bar dunkin donuts food court steel pier beach bar slot machines great room table games board walk self parking margaritaville landshark capriccio
Reviewed 6 March 2015 via mobile

Great experience as always. I always stay in the new tower section, sometimes i get a sweet room which are very spacious, however regular room are also large and have all the amenities you need. I always enjoy the ocean view from my room window even on a cold winter day. See you on my next visit to Atlantic City.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Giuseppe L
ResortsGM, Manager at Resorts Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2015

Hi Giuseppe, thanks for staying with us and we appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback following your stay! We couldn't agree more about always enjoying that ocean view :) Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Reviewed 4 March 2015

Atlantic Citys oldest casino is still Drawing them in... If you stay , I suggest the Rendevous Tower. Its beautiful and the bathrooms are the best ive ever seen in a hotel !! But the real drawing card for me are the 3 Jimmy Buffett themed bars. Margaritaville has great entertainment and great food/Landshark Beach bar is the best beach bar by far in AC and its open year round and Its 5 OClock somewhere bar has great flair bartenders!!!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank puff5280

Hi puff5280, thanks for taking the time to write a review following your stay! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed Margaritaville and LandShark - hopefully we'll get to see you this summer at the beach bar :) Again, thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback!

Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

It's a nice place I was surprised by my hubby with a two day get away we had a great time very good food I recommend Breadsticks for breakfast, Jimmy's buffet MargaritaVille for happy hour Gallagher's for dinner would come again Resorts has a few other restaurants but I can only speak for the ones I had I would recommend to family and friends....

• Stayed: March 2015
3  Thank Keisha L

Hi Keisha, thanks for taking the time to write a review following your stay! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed Breadsticks, Margaritaville and Gallagher's during your visit, hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 March 2015

celebrated my 60 birthday recently. Big clean rooms..friendly staff...we had a blast!! we went mid- week so room was very reasonable. Margaritaville had drink specials and this is where we celebrated. Bartenders and other wait staff were friendly and on the ball. thanks for a fun time..

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank catre12

Hi catre12, thank you for taking the time to write a review following your stay and Happy (belated) 60th Birthday - so happy that we got to celebrate with you!!! Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 1 March 2015

We just returned from a 2 night stay at Resorts Casino. I was a little skeptical when my husband suggested it but was happily surprised! We have been to AC many times and have stayed in quite a few of the resorts from the Tropicana to the now defunct Revel and I would have to say that this was one of the best stays. We stayed in the Rendezvous Tower on the 45th floor.The room was one of the largest rooms that we have ever had at a resort in AC and very clean.The king size bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom was huge and beautiful! From the moment that we arrive until we were strolling towards the self parking garage we noticed how nice and friendly the staff were. Everyone said Hello and we ready to help point you in the right direction. The food as well as the staff at Breadsticks deserve to be praised. The only negative was that it was more than just a little smokey as you would walk about the Casino. Overall ~ a Great Stay!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Susan C

Hi Susan, thanks for taking the time to write a review following your stay! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the kind words about our staff, we'll be sure to pass the comments along to the rest of our team. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future :)