“Good Stuff”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I would like to know if the cuisine in Viet Nam is this interesting and good! Some items require a leep of faith but the staff knows their stuff and can set you straight, The perfect place to venture into adventuresome dinning.

1  Thank vdas

Reviewed 13 February 2011

Reservations recommended for dinner, especially during the summer. That said, we've only been unable to get in once. Cash-only. Small dining room. Highly recommend the scallion pancake, the lemon chicken vermicelli bowl (we ask them to add in a spring roll ) and the half cornish hen in garlic sauce with broken rice. Anything with the lemon chicken or the garlic sauce can't be beat. Quality of the produce is exceptional. We usually get the vegetable vermicelli noodle soup (pho) for our picky toddler (without the cilantro, garlic and other spices that make it tasty) - he loves to slurp the noodles and eat the baby corn..

2  Thank angdamato
Reviewed 14 November 2010

We went here on a Thursday night, so no reservation was needed. It is fairly small, probably about 15-20 tables, very nicely decorated, the walls are covered with awards and articles ravcing about their restaurant. Nice, fast service, fantastic, fresh food. I am a vegetarian, so I was only interested in that portion of the menu. The entire back page of the menu is vegetarian only, and the choices were delicious. The bean curd (Tofu) was some of the best I have ever had, and the vegetables, noodles and rolls were all wonderful, and the presentation was lovely, with many sauces on the table already, and additonal sauces served with the appetizers. 2 appetizers and 2 entrees cost us about $35 dollars.

2  Thank Deenice2
Reviewed 22 December 2009

You will not miss anything if you don't fo here! Food is alright,,,,,,,service is also just ok!

Reviewed 11 September 2009

Since I am on a modified vegetarian diet, finding restaurants while on vacation can sometimes be a fruitless search. This place has an entire page of the menu devoted to vegetarian items. The two entrees we tried were both excellent-- tasty, delicately spiced, and ample size. For the carnivores among you, rest assured that there is also a great menu for you. And it must be very good-- most of the patrons were Asian ordering meat dishes, and they seem to be regulars. Prices are reasonable.
The restaurant is quite small, only about 40 or so capacity. We went on a weekday night, and it was full! Nothing fancy, and the tables are very close to each other.
We had been advised by some locals that the area is not the best to walk around in (it's 3 blocks from the boardwalk, only one block from the Tropicana garage). However, we walked and felt perfectly safe. There was a lot of foot traffic, and many people were walking around alone. I don't think I would walk around there after dark (just like in any other city!), but I wouldn't hesitate to walk there again in daylight. I wish Little Saigon had a branch close to my home!!

2  Thank jaybeeBrooklyn