See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I truly hope this business gets shut down by health and safety. I walked into a business owner who does not speak English fluently at all for him to be rude and dismissive of any questions i asked. He gave our room key and we walked into a 85 degree room that smelled of moth balls. The fridge was broken, the television was broken, the bathroom lights were broken and you had to wiggle the switch to get one light bulb to flicker on and off, and there were two outlets in the entire room neither near the bathroom or the beds. We walked to the front office and stated the television was broken and the bathroom light was as well. The owner came over and said TV won't work cause of service not cause its broken and the light he proceeded to flip on and off and never actually fix and stated he could do nothing else. We decided to make the best of the situation cause we would only be there to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night itchy my hands neck and feet. I looked in the mirror to find large welts from something biting me in my sleep. I was covered in them and reported this to the owner in the morning. He stated OK you check out now give your key. Never asked if I was okay or that he would check the room or apologized for this. It was a disgrace and I only hope people will read this and be deterred from staying here.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
7  Thank maurlynn08
Reviewed 7 September 2016

My daughter and some friends went to AC for the weekend and stayed in this horrible place. She came home on Sunday and woke up Monday morning with bites all over her and bed bugs. Spent almost $3000 to have my house treated, new mattress, mattress cover, etc. Called motel and manager was a disgusting, rude man with no professional etiquette. He could have cared less about having bed bugs. Do not stay there

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
7  Thank lflohr
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Stuck in AC had enough of who I was staying with and was not up for the ride home. The sign out side says $39 but when you walk inn off the street it's $60 . But I didn't want to drive so I took it the room
Was fair one light old bathroom but clean a bit musty by for just a few hours it served its putpose

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank John A
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Everything is broken and eveeything that it says in the reviews that would be in the room isnt but good thing we arent in all the the time. I had to fix the shower because maintenance never came. And i bet i wont get a discount. And i need to stay another night.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chelby M
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Bought a room bc we just needed to stay an extra night in Ac but our nice room at legacy vacation resort was too pricey for a Friday night. When we got to skyline the floors were stained and sticky, it was a none smoking room that smelled of smoke and the sheets had cigarette burns. Even the curtains were stained. But we had to suck it up and sleep there because the reservation was non-refundable. There are some decent motels out there and we had hope for this one but it was literally a scaring experience. Don't stay here!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple