“Better than expected!!”

Ranked #14 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Closter, NJ
“Better than expected!!”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

We are just checking out of the Flagship after spending a week here. We traded our timeshare week for a drivable destination and the Flagship was our choice. After reading negative reviews we checked in with some concern about our accommodations. A girl called to confirm our visit few days before trip and I told her our concerns. She told me that trading owners get the renovated newer rooms and those "renting" nightly tend to get the older rooms. Well we received a newly renovated room oceanfront on the 10th floor and it was great. Yes, this hotel is older but it is in the process of updating everything. Our room was a efficiency studio with 2 beds, cook top with 2burners, microwave, toaster and full fridge. The views of the ocean and inlet were probably in the top 10 of any I can remember. Negatives: it is far from casinos and boardwalk action but they provide free shuttle and the jitneys come often as well for 2.00. Also, it is located in a neighborhood which is still in the process of being rebuilt so that comes with some less fortunate people but frankly they are all over AC. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Be sure and ask for a renovated room. Also, park on the road around the building to avoid the 7.00 d...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
9 Thank LisaPotts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
Reviewed 12 February 2012

This resort is outdated and trashy looking. Will not recommend anyone to say here.

• Stayed February 2012
3 Thank Bone65

Travellers are raving about these Atlantic City hotels

Reviewed 29 January 2012

There's really no civilized way to explain my "experience" with this so called Resort...I am still speechless. This place is located in the slums. The rooms look nothing at all like the pics. Upon checking in I found a TOOTH on my bed..yes a real life human TOOTH! Needless to say I called housekeeping, who giggled & xfrd me to a very rude, unprofessional front desk person named SHAREEYA who hung up on me 3x's bc I asked to spk directly wth a manager. After the 3rd time I went down to the desk where I was I cld just change rooms. No apology, no look of surprise or disgust was offered up whn I showed the picture to the Manager Keshia. Just attitude, whispers & questions as to why I didnt just call housekeeping! I was given a 2nd room that was filthy & had a distinct odor of mold. After this a manager named MELISSA that was very professional offered me an upgrade that failed miserably, I walked into that room wth maintenance men mkng repairs bc the heater was stuck on HELL aka 90deg. By now its 8pm & my chk in was @ 4pm & i sti nvr got time to unpack or sit dwn, so I just gave up & grabbed my thngs 2 shower but whn i opened the bathroom door a gust of mildewy odor hit me n the face & immed triggered my allergies. 12hrs later, im home still hvng a sneezing fit. I called the front desk where DOXIE told me I will not get a refund & to sleep on the sofa bed away frm the odor! I went dwn to the front desk where Melissa gave me a refund. This "experience" ruined my wkend n AC, bc it was so late, I cldnt book another Hotel n time to mk the event I was to attend & had to drive home to PA @ 10pm. Just so u guys knw, 3 other guests were also n the lobby making complaints & being treated poorly. :(

• Stayed January 2012
6 Thank LelaniMonroe
new york
Reviewed 26 January 2012

it is terrible they can not rent out , so they try to sell you time share,

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank muammer123
Parlin, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I booked these rooms for my 30th birthday, to save a little money. I wish I didn't. The rooms were old, and had a terrible smell to them. I checked in and was told I had to pay a certain amount which was cheaper then I was told when I made reservations online, which was great, but when I called a few days later to ask what had happened and why I was charged and extra $120 to receptionist actually yelled at me over the phone. I will NEVER book with this hotel ever again. I had a horrible experience.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends