Flagship Resort
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
USD 162*
USD 144*
USD 132*
  • Beachfront
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
USD 147*
USD 131*
Caesars
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
USD 180*
USD 80*
Caesars
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
USD 111*
USD 108*
Courtyard
USD 96*
USD 92*
  • Pool
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
USD 135*
  • Beachfront
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
USD 103*
USD 97*
USD 197*
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
USD 152*
USD 144*
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe shuttle driverfree shuttlethe atlantic oceanfitness roomindoor poolnice sizeinletbalconiesstovejitneytubsborgatagambling
Reviewed 12 February 2012

This resort is outdated and trashy looking. Will not recommend anyone to say here.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Bone65
Reviewed 29 January 2012

There's really no civilized way to explain my "experience" with this so called Resort...I am still speechless. This place is located in the slums. The rooms look nothing at all like the pics. Upon checking in I found a TOOTH on my bed..yes a real life human TOOTH! Needless to say I called housekeeping, who giggled & xfrd me to a very rude, unprofessional front desk person named SHAREEYA who hung up on me 3x's bc I asked to spk directly wth a manager. After the 3rd time I went down to the desk where I was I cld just change rooms. No apology, no look of surprise or disgust was offered up whn I showed the picture to the Manager Keshia. Just attitude, whispers & questions as to why I didnt just call housekeeping! I was given a 2nd room that was filthy & had a distinct odor of mold. After this a manager named MELISSA that was very professional offered me an upgrade that failed miserably, I walked into that room wth maintenance men mkng repairs bc the heater was stuck on HELL aka 90deg. By now its 8pm & my chk in was @ 4pm & i sti nvr got time to unpack or sit dwn, so I just gave up & grabbed my thngs 2 shower but whn i opened the bathroom door a gust of mildewy odor hit me n the face & immed triggered my allergies. 12hrs later, im home still hvng a sneezing fit. I called the front desk where DOXIE told me I will not get a refund & to sleep on the sofa bed away frm the odor! I went dwn to the front desk where Melissa gave me a refund. This "experience" ruined my wkend n AC, bc it was so late, I cldnt book another Hotel n time to mk the event I was to attend & had to drive home to PA @ 10pm. Just so u guys knw, 3 other guests were also n the lobby making complaints & being treated poorly. :(

• Stayed: January 2012
6  Thank LelaniMonroe
Reviewed 26 January 2012

it is terrible they can not rent out , so they try to sell you time share,

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank muammer123
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I booked these rooms for my 30th birthday, to save a little money. I wish I didn't. The rooms were old, and had a terrible smell to them. I checked in and was told I had to pay a certain amount which was cheaper then I was told when I made reservations online, which was great, but when I called a few days later to ask what had happened and why I was charged and extra $120 to receptionist actually yelled at me over the phone. I will NEVER book with this hotel ever again. I had a horrible experience.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Claire I
Reviewed 18 January 2012

When my husband and I recently stayed here on a time share exchange, we were mistakenly booked in a studio or hotel room. Once that problem was resolved with the supervisor in the morning, we had an excellent stay. We were put in an apartment room. Didn't use the pool or restaurant but the room and views were great. We stayed in January so there was plenty of parking in the garage. I liked that there were DVD players in the rooms. There is a theater in the resort that played a different movie every night. There are videos for rent in the lobby.

Room Tip: All rooms should have a good view of the bay or ocean.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple