“Miss America! I was crowned!”

Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Ranked #11 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I finally was crowned Miss America here! I mean, I thought I had missed my turn and then a friend told me I HAD to walk over from the convention center and spent a moment or two.

Not only do they have an awesome display of gowns and memorabilia, but you can get crowned Miss America if you stand outside , under the crown and hold your hands up as if you are receiving it. You have to play along and then the music starts.

We had many laughs, it lightened our mood and some cool photos were taken as well as video. It also made me wonder why we are staying at the Borgota and doing the shuttle thing...maybe next year U will see how the Sheraton price compares.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,390)

Reviewed 9 December 2017

The Sheraton in Atlantic City is a great hotel. Close to outlets and other shopping, restaurants, casinos, and boardwalk. The Sheraton is just steps from the Atlantic City Convention Center. I checked in about two hours early without any extra fees. The room was clean and had a great view. My only complaint, as with many American hotels, was that the bathroom towels could have been a larger size. The staff was very friendly. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2017

After shopping at the outlets we decided we wanted a snack and beverage. There are hand crafted beers, several to choose from. Enjoyable visit. We snacked on a spinach and artichoke dip with tortilla chips. It was tasty.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Not sure about other hotels of Starwood. But this one sucks. This particular one in Atlantic City.... avoid at any cost.
1. Although my rate included breakfast, yet they refused to provide. When I enquired, they said, you can eat upto $8 per person... really...
2. Most of the time, I saw their staff fighting internally... I heard verbal abuses etc.
3. Hotel is extremely poorly maintained.
4. There are much better properties in the vicinity for the same or even lesser pricing.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank Rohit S
SheratonAtlanticCity, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us. We would like the opportunity to discuss your stay with you. Please contact our Executive Office to share more.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I've stayed at the Sheraton Atlantic City several times over the past few years and usually the stay is fine. The rooms are large, clean, and a more moderately priced compared to some of the casinos. However, I stayed there this weekend and the front desk customer service was horrible. The room I was given had a faulty lock and I could not get in. Instead of offering any solutions, the front desk required that I go back and forth 3 times to the desk to get a new key that obviously wouldn't work. I finally had to ask to call security and they were unable to get in as well. When I had to ask for a new room since there was no way to get in to the one I was given, the front desk staff offered no apologies or any words regarding the inconvenience, despite the fact that I had to wait in the hall for almost an hour. I also reached out the general manager regarding this and received no word back. I definitely expected better service since it's usually a pleasant stay. If customer service is important to you, I'd advise paying a little more and staying somewhere else since there are many choices in the area. I definitely won't be going back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
SheratonAtlanticCity, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience. We have shared your stay with our team and making sure we improve in these areas for our future guests. We would like the opportunity to discuss your stay with you further. Please contact our Executive Office to share more.