“Close to everything!”

Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Ranked #12 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed 9 December 2017

The Sheraton in Atlantic City is a great hotel. Close to outlets and other shopping, restaurants, casinos, and boardwalk. The Sheraton is just steps from the Atlantic City Convention Center. I checked in about two hours early without any extra fees. The room was clean and had a great view. My only complaint, as with many American hotels, was that the bathroom towels could have been a larger size. The staff was very friendly. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,388)

Reviewed 7 December 2017

After shopping at the outlets we decided we wanted a snack and beverage. There are hand crafted beers, several to choose from. Enjoyable visit. We snacked on a spinach and artichoke dip with tortilla chips. It was tasty.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Not sure about other hotels of Starwood. But this one sucks. This particular one in Atlantic City.... avoid at any cost.
1. Although my rate included breakfast, yet they refused to provide. When I enquired, they said, you can eat upto $8 per person... really...
2. Most of the time, I saw their staff fighting internally... I heard verbal abuses etc.
3. Hotel is extremely poorly maintained.
4. There are much better properties in the vicinity for the same or even lesser pricing.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank Rohit S
SheratonAtlanticCity, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us. We would like the opportunity to discuss your stay with you. Please contact our Executive Office to share more.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I've stayed at the Sheraton Atlantic City several times over the past few years and usually the stay is fine. The rooms are large, clean, and a more moderately priced compared to some of the casinos. However, I stayed there this weekend and the front desk customer service was horrible. The room I was given had a faulty lock and I could not get in. Instead of offering any solutions, the front desk required that I go back and forth 3 times to the desk to get a new key that obviously wouldn't work. I finally had to ask to call security and they were unable to get in as well. When I had to ask for a new room since there was no way to get in to the one I was given, the front desk staff offered no apologies or any words regarding the inconvenience, despite the fact that I had to wait in the hall for almost an hour. I also reached out the general manager regarding this and received no word back. I definitely expected better service since it's usually a pleasant stay. If customer service is important to you, I'd advise paying a little more and staying somewhere else since there are many choices in the area. I definitely won't be going back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
SheratonAtlanticCity, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience. We have shared your stay with our team and making sure we improve in these areas for our future guests. We would like the opportunity to discuss your stay with you further. Please contact our Executive Office to share more.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night day after thanksgiving. Upon arrival we were greeted with a smile. She was able to let us check in earlier and informed us she gave us the largest room, which was a plus.
The room was clean. The furniture is dated. We checked mattress for bed bugs. We noticed the mattress was very old and too soft. No bed bugs though. The pillows were old as well.
We didn’t sleep well because we sunk into mattress and pillows were way too soft for us.
The hotel is pretty but it needs to update everything in the rooms.
We took advantage and shopped at the outlets. It’s a walking distance and that was great.i really hope this hotel gets a lift soon. Otherwise we won’t return.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Your comments let us know were we need to make improvements for our future guests. We hope you will choose to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to AC to see our improvements.