1,487 results
All reviews miss america tun tavern club level train station outlet stores self parking late check indoor pool king bed non smoking boardwalk crowns ac memorabilia jitney expressway convenience
Reviewed 17 August 2016

We have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions. Have never had an issue or problem. Great staff, everything is neat, clean and tidy. Would stay here again and recommend it to others as an alternative to boardwalk casino hotels. Extremely convenient to those who want to shop at the outlets.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy to welcome you back to the Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel time and time again. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I stayed at the Sheraton Atlantic City Convention center the weekend of 8/12/16. I was there with girlfriends for the Jimmy Buffett concert on the beach. The Sheraton is a beautiful facility. Rooms were spacious and clean. The location is excellent. It's a nice part of town. Several blocks walk to the beach but nice window shopping along the way through the Tanger Outlets. What stood out most was the friendliness of the staff. Everyone I came in contact with was courteous and helpful and working really hard. I wish I remembered their names but again, I was at a Buffett concert. From the front desk people to the concierge, housekeeping and servers. I would definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us for Jimmy Buffet weekend! We are delighted to see that your stay with us was "Paradise" here at the Sheraton Atlantic City. We look forward to welcoming you back for aothher great stay in AC.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Had one week left before I had to head back to Afghanistan and asked how much an upgrade was and the night shift manager upgraded me to the best suite they had. Incredibly clean and beautiful room. Been staying here for years and honestly no complaints for this hotel at all. To mangement and the employees there, keep up the great work! Thanks for supporting the troops Sheraton!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your service! We are so happy to hear that your experience during your recent stay with us at the Sheraton Atlantic hotel was a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back for another "Incredible" stay in AC.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Attended a convention at the Atlantic City Convention Center and can't imagine staying anywhere else but the Sheraton. In fairness, I am not a gambler so that aspect of the city held no appeal for me. Atlantic City seems to be a mostly seedy city with a few bright spots sprinkled about. If you are like me and are only in the city to attend a convention at the Convention Center, don't stay anywhere else. Attached to the convention center, it is extremely convenient. The rooms were well appointed and clean. Nothing fancy but certainly acceptable and comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rodney C
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us. We are happy to see that your recent stay with us at the Sheraton Atlantic City was a comfortable one. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to AC.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I needed a nice room for 3 people, in Atlantic City, for a Fishing trip that was less than 3 blocks away from the Hotel. The Sheraton is exactly what I needed:
It is a clean, upscale Hotel, that is close to the Marina, Beach, and Casinos. We could walk, drive, or Uber anywhere we needed to go.
The Hotel was similar to the older style I like; with a grand stairway and decor that makes you feel like you are in a 4 or 5 star Hotel.
I will continue to support A/C whenever possible and hope to see it survive the decline in gambling. There are other things to do there!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 28Tahoe
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

We are so glad that the Sheraton Atlantic City was " Exactly what you needed". We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to AC.