See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Staying at Karen's Bed and Breakfast was such a honor. Everything was so clean and gorgeous. Karen herself is very sweet and makes you feel like you are at home. Her breakfast is fantastic and the patio area is amazing. She also has the hot tub which makes one feel even more relaxed. As this was my first time touring Asbury Park I know I will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2016

We (my husband and myself, daughter and grand-daughter) stayed here for a mostly rainy 4th ofJuly long weekend. My 16 grand-daughter had never done a B&B before and said "it was like staying with a friend you hadn't met before", which described perfectly Karen and her amazing gift for hospitality. She turned what could have been a discouraging rainout into a time of renewal. Karen has made an oasis, a place where you can relax in the lush backyard on on the patio or in the jacuzzi and shut down for a while.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2015

My partner and I stayed at Karen's B&B for 2 nights and it wasn't nearly enough time to enjoy everything. First of all, the king sized bed was INCREDIBLE. I have never slept in a bed more comfortable. Karen's home is peaceful, quiet, clean, and homey. We brought our bicycles which Karen allowed us to lock up in the backyard. I'd highly recommend bringing bikes if you have them. This was awesome! Karen's house is a 10 minute bike ride to the beach and Asbury Park boardwalk. We spent the entire weekend on the beach, and didn't even give ourselves enough time to enjoy the beautiful hot tub in Karen's backyard. There was also a firepit, chickens (!), and comfy outdoor furniture to enjoy breakfast. There's so much to do in Asbury Park. This particular weekend we went to a show at Stone Pony, another at the AP Yacht Club, got a nutella pie at Porta, great coffee at Cafe Volan, and splurged for a crazy good seafood dinner at Pascal & Sabine. Karen was communicative, welcoming, and a total sweetheart. The rates are very affordable especially compared to everything else in the area. I loved staying here and without a doubt will be returning this coming summer, that is if its not totally booked up!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank angie b
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My partner and I stayed at Karen's for three nights the home is lovely. Karen was wonderful; the accommodations great. The location was a short distance from everything ($6.00 cab ride or 10-15 minute walk). I've never experienced such a wide variety continental breakfast as offered. We would definitely stay again and plan to return in a couple of weeks

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank hrbeene
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I stayed 3 nights for the Memorial Day Weekend and Karen was extremely friendly and helpful - she set-up the coffee & juice for me before leaving for the beach, gave me directions and did continental breakfast late in the morning. I couldn't recommend a better peaceful, quiet B&B on the Jersey Shore Coast!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo