Dann Carlton Medellin Hotel
USD 81
USD 67
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Medellin(Medellin)(Great Value!)
USD 90
USD 65
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 85/night.

USD 93
USD 77
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 87/night.

USD 169
USD 144
Hotel bh El Poblado(Medellin)(Great Value!)
USD 72
USD 67
Ibis Medellin(Medellin)(Great Value!)
USD 62
USD 52
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 59/night.

USD 86
USD 84
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 100/night.

Hotel Sites 45(Medellin)
USD 75
USD 73
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 86/night.

Park 10 Hotel(Medellin)
USD 110
USD 89
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 113/night.

USD 211
USD 197
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 220/night.

All reviewstony romasremote control for the tvinitial experiencelow floorrotating restaurantpiano barweight roomnice poolgreat air conditioningfront desk attendantnice hotelseen better daysrooms are decentminute drivebed and pillowsbuffet breakfastmain restaurant
Reviewed 4 March 2017

If you never been to south america look for the Dann Carlton hotels. The attention to detail and service is outstanding. I went there in september to ask my now wife to marry me. The service there is outstanding, food is excellent. They have a buffet type breakfast although not the American type I am used to , I like sausages, roasted potatoes stuff like that. There is a pool and with tables all around you can enjoy and evening meal there or just hangout and look at the beautiful colombian girls around the pool sipping on a cocktail, The only issue was the workout room which is outside next to the pool. Everything there needs to be replaced big time.

Stayed: September 2016
Dann Carlton M, Director General at Dann Carlton Medellin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We truly appreciate your nice comments about our service, buffet breakfast and facilities. We are glad to know that we fulfilled your expectations during your stay with us and that you chose us as your hotel during your important celebration.
As for the gym, we are taking notes of your comments to share them with the area in charge and make the necessary corrections.
You´re always welcome at your Hotel in Medellin.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I like it but I was expecting better
great breakfast,and great location .
definitely not a five star hotel but the service was great .
some maintenance is need it in few areas.
our bathroom was liking water and we were assigned the same room as somebody else making it very awkward when I opened the door to " my room " and a lady was laying on the bed .
awful mistake from them

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Dann Carlton M, Director General at Dann Carlton Medellin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with us. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, but next time would like to give you and excellent experience at our hotel.
We are pleased to inform you that right now we are going under some renovations of our rooms to give our guests an unforgettable stay.
Hope to see you again soon at our hotel.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Rustique feel, clean rooms, all the amenities you need, and amazingly nice people. The last day I mentioned that I was leaving early and next day I had breakfast in my room without even having asked. Amazing! Can't wait to come back :)

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest,
Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We truly appreciate your nice comments about our staff, facilities and amenities.
Comments like yours make us work harder to continue giving our guests the best 5 star hotel experience.
Hope to see you again soon at the Dann Carlton Hotel.
Have a nice day!

Reviewed 25 February 2017

This was an eight-day stay at the Dann Carlton Hotel. The location cannot be beat, considering its central location. The decor is lovely. The staff are friendly. Rooms are comfortable, extremely clean and a nice breakfast buffet is available. During breakfast, one can ask for special requests for foods not on the buffet tables. The pool is divine and I appreciated sitting in the steam room off and on. The not-so-great elements are that although the staff is friendly, the pace of service is lacking. It took me three requests and two full days to get an iron delivered to our room. Our room needed to be changed (moved to a higher floor due to noise). I heard from the front desk, 1:00. then 2:00, then 10 more minutes, then another hour, etc. It was over a four hour wait. In the scheme of things, that is not bad. I just wished to have been told the proper amount of time in the first place so that I would have scheduled my day differently. My sense is that when I return, I'll consider coming back to the Dann Carlton. I will just come with a lower set of expectations when I need something from the staff.

Room Tip: Rooms up high are quieter. Having a park view is sweet.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Elise G

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. Comments like yours motivates us to keep improving our work. We appreciate your nice observations about our decor, location and staff´s service.
We are taking notes about our service pace to share it with the area in charge and make the necessary adjustments to give the best experience during your stay with us.

We hope to see you again soon!
Have a nice day.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This is an older hotel located in a great part of town known as Poblado.The accomidations were very good and the staff was super friendly.As an american I felt completely safe walking around in this part of town.The rooms were very comfortable and the food was quite good.I have stayed there twice and will stay again when in Medellin.Taxis are always available and it is very centrally located.

Room Tip: Each time I've stayed there has never been a noise problem
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Dann Carlton M, Director General at Dann Carlton Medellin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We appreciate your comments about our staff´s service, our rooms and cuisine. We are glad you enjoyed our estrategic location.

We thank you for chosing us as our hotel in Medellin and we hope to see you again soon.
Have a nice afternoon.