“A little piece of La Costa in Medellin”

La Nina Juani Antojos de la Costa
Ranked #329 of 1,613 Restaurants in Medellin
Cuisines: Colombian
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

One of the best “arepa e Huevo” we have ever tried. Service is fantastic, perhaps you have to wait in line for a table (it is always a good sign)

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I prepared myself for terrible service after reading the reviews, so I was only somewhat annoyed when my dish came 10 minutes after everyone else's. What really bothered me was my Cazuela Pollo. It tasted like I made it, which isn't a compliment. It reminded me of the skinless, flavorless chicken people eat when they're on a diet. I'm assuming they prepared it wrong, because I doubt anyone would put something that tastes like that on a menu.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Well here in Medellin we take pride of our regional cuisine, but to be able to bring the best from another region, well what can I say. In this restaurant you can find really nice and tasteful food from the Colombian Caribbean coast. The prices are good for what you can find. The service is nicely offered

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

I was in this restaurant along cause i wanted ate costeña food! They food are great, good flavor,clean,nice place but they service sucks!! I order a carimañola and mote de queso, i was waiting for like 1 hour and 20 mini!!! They so rude. And the food us so expensive 1 carimañola cost 4 thousabd pesos is ridiculous.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

went to this place to have breakfast , and the order took 45 minutes, 30 minutes to get the drinks and 15 more to have three cheese sticks, i was told to come and try this famous breakfast but will never come back it is absurd to wait like this for some " fast breakfast"