2,493 results
All reviews rooftop pool old city private security the hotel staff all inclusive package breakfast buffet beach chairs bocagrande beach junior suite living area street vendors an upgrade walled city very nice hotel hotel restaurant loved this hotel capella
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I had the best of time for my 32nd birthday! The rooms were clean. hotel is across the street from beach which is an ideal location. I even came back to my room on my birthday to find a plate wishing me well with a brownie! That was incredibly thoughtful as I didn't tell them that it was my birthday.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gerencia H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Capilla del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your comments. I am glad you had a nice stay in Cartagena and in our hotel.

I will share with the staff your nice comments, and I am sure they will be very happy to know that they contributed to your great experience.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Room was nice and clean. had issue on second night as this hotel accepts pets and the guest next door dog barked early in the morning on a constant basis. The second night we did complain about it however nothing was done. We both were sick on this vacation and would of loved to sleep in. Suggestion..... Put pets in on location on one floor .

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Excellent experience! I've stayed at Capilla del Mar in many occasions and felt at home in every and each time we passed by Cartagena. My family and I wouldn't change Capilla del Mar for any other Hotel in Cartagena!

Room Tip: Very comfortable varieties of pillows and excellent bed. excellent view of the beach and of the city.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ramonbriz
Gerencia H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Capilla del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Ramón, Thank you very much for your review!

We are very glad to know you were so satisfied with your stay at our property.

Your comment gives us more energy and motivation to continue our work delivering a solid and excellent service to our guests!

We hope to see you soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Our trip and the hotel were amazing. The hotel is right on the beach and has a rooftop pool. The restaurant serves the finest cuisine, and the food and service are excellent! I would definitely stay here again. One tip-the alarms in thee room aren't working, so tell them to knock on your door in the morning if you have an early excursion.

1  Thank cktanis
Gerencia H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Capilla del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Ckatanis, Thanks for choosing the Capilla del Mar Hotel for your recent visit to our beautiful city! We are delighted to read your kind review and happy to know that you enjoyed our rooftop pool, guestrooms and and the service of our restaurants

We will review our alarm system in the room and we will take corrective measures to prevent situations like these from happening again.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Excellent breakfast, above average room size, great AC, fast Wifi in the room, view of the ocean was perfect, and very clean. Front office was helpful in solving our problems. Definitely stay here again in a heartbeat!

1  Thank LuRhe S
Gerencia H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Capilla del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Lurhe, Thank you very much for your comments. I am glad you had a nice stay in Cartagena and in our hotel.