“Mexican Restaurant... sort of”
Review of Rosa Mezcal

Rosa Mezcal
Ranked #362 of 795 Restaurants in Cali
Price range: USD 5 - USD 100
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Much of the food is delicious. Service is a little slow, but it´s a nice place to hang out. Deshebrada burritos are good. Chicken in orange was great, and the molcajete is great too.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Service is very slow, more than 1h00 waiting for the food. Although I asked twice to receive my plate without cilantro as I am allergic to it, my plate came with plenty of cilantro inside the burrito and on top of it... Changing it took another 30 minutes.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We were like 20 people and they did a great job tonight. The food was delicious, we had a good time there . If I return to Cali sure I will go back to this place

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Expensive, i felt like scammed tourist. Prices where as expensive as in europe or us .. No come back for us.

1  Thank Arnaud D
Reviewed 11 January 2016

If you go to this place make sure you order the Octopus Seviche. I ordered it mild because I am a wimp for hot food, but my uncle ordered it as well and was quite spicy. He loved it too. The tenderness of the octopi is outstanding, almost like butter.