“Back in Mexico”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2016

The entire restaurant is like a Mexican Hacienda, decorated with all kinds of mexican art pieces, the food was very good, service was okay

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Well located Mexican food restaurant with wonderful decorations and gorgeous facilities. I went with my family and we really enjoyed the moment with Mexican music and a very warm service.

The only downside of this experience was unfortunately with its food. Dishes try to resemble to Mexican recipes, but not there yet. Maybe my expectations were high as I has been several times in Mexico and my sister told me this restaurant will have the authentic flavor. But if you don't care to pay for expensive cuisine just to have good food within a great ambient, give it a try.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Mexican food ( not the best), good service, very bad decoration and typical mexican music very loud ( I hate noisy restaurants).

Reviewed 31 January 2016

This Mexican restaurant was my expectation for good Mexican, but it did not correspond to the expectations. My sun, my wife and I ordered each a dish, none of them had the expected Mexican taste. The location is nice, spacious, with a nice store where you can by typical Mexican articules, including nice ceramics.

Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

The place is really beautiful. Some dishes are good others not that much. I went with my family and the attention that day was not very nice even though the place was almost empty.