“Excellent Entertainment”
Review of Delirio

Ranked #1 of 11 Concerts & Shows in Cali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Delirio, the best salsa show made in Cali for Colombia and the rest of the world, bases its performance on Cali's popular culture for everyone to experience. In these years we have presented, with our successful equation: Salsa show, circus, orchestra and audience, eleven performances in unique and unforgettable scenes, product of a rigorous collective work of the artistic collective and produced by the Delirio Foundation.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 29 April 2017

From someone who has travels the world and been to many of the so called top shows around, I found this show to be excellent entertainment. The dancers were superb throughout the evening, and I would strongly recommend a visit to the show.
However, there are a few caveats that I wish I was advised about before hand, so here are some titbits that I would class as major points before attending:
1: I was told that there was only a standard ticket available, and that is not the case. I purchased 2 tickets for 380,000 COP which is expensive for Cali. These tickets marked general are too far away from the actual stage - in my opinion. I was very lucky that I got moved forward, and that made a huge difference to me enjoying the show.
I found out at the show, when it was too late, that there are better seats available, for both location and comfort.
2: The venue is a good 20 minutes away from central Cali so be prepared.
3: Doors open at 7, and people with "general" seats are waiting to get the best seat available to them. People with the better seats can be a little more relaxed as they have reserved seats.
4: On arrival, you have a plethora of photo opportunities, some free drinks, and snacks, but nothing that will substitute for dinner. Your arrival time should depend on your class of ticket!!!
5: As no drinks are included in the general ticket, I asked for a beer and was almost laughed at. This place has Aguardiente, whisky, rum, and other licquors, but no beer? I guess they make more more money from hard alcohol but I feel people were beginning to get a little tipsy.
6. We opted for a bottle of Malbec (only option other than hard alcohol) at the table. It was priced at $100,000 COP, which taking into place where you are, is not tragic. We did not go for any food, but noticed when leaving, that there were plates and plates of food on the tables that had not been eaten, which tells a story itself.
7: This is a great night out and the show is really worth it. At times, the professional dancers grab some of the audience for dance, which I thought was great. Most of this is done in the better seating area.

I will finish by strongly recommending this place, but get their early and take in the ambiance. Also make sure to upgrade to the better seats. It will certainly be worth it.

Hope this helps a little?

2  Thank no818528
All reviews
"dancing salsa"
in 3 reviews
"the michael jackson tribute"
"professional dancers"
"andres carne de res"
"last friday"
in 5 reviews
in 4 reviews
in 5 reviews
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I was never expecting to see a show of this level! It is dancing, local culture, circus, everything in just one night. It is expensive but worth full! It made us love Cali from the beginning. They perform in Cali only the last weekend of the month, I suggest to plan your trip to Cali according to this so you don't miss this experience. Food is not the best, it is better to have a good meal before getting to the place. Arriving around one hour before the event starts (in my case it was at 9:00 pm) will ensure you get good places to enjoy the show!

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

This was a fantastic night!
Delirio is a fantastic combination of music, circus (yes, circus), some of the best dancers in the world and the magic that only a city like Cali, its people and atmosphere can provide.
Yes, the line to access the place is a little bit annoying
Yes, the sound may be better
But the quality of the show makes it up.
Melao is a beautiful show with a nice story of black roots from Africa to Cuba and its similarities with Cali.
Carlos Paz: outstanding
And a plus at the end with the Michael Jackson tribute.

Long?? Not at all! At 12:30 am there are no people seating, everyone is dancing on the floor.

Very proud of Delirio!!
Hecho en Cali!

Reviewed 14 October 2016

The show only runs one night per month, so you probably want to schedule your trip around that day. Not only do the dancers make a great show by salsa dancing, you can also dine a taste of typical food and they recently added a tribute to Michael Jackson to the show, salsa style, which adds the extra spice. You don't want to miss it!