1,123 results
All reviewsshopping mallbreakfast buffetnice mallliving roomthe hotel staffeasy accessan excellent hotelreception deskbusiness triprooms are spacioushotel restaurantbeautiful citystaying at this hotelspecial thanksthe entire staffchipichapegym
Reviewed 4 October 2017

This was my first time staying in Spiwak and the main reason I booked our stay here was based on reviews. But to our surprise we left unhappy. The overall appearance of the hotel is pretty but our room wasn't very clean. The floors were extremely dusty and dirty. My husband and son both walk in their socks and they were left black. The lights in the bathroom were rusty and the balcony space was dirty as well. As far as the pool..... well if you can call it that. It is extremely small and in a very exposed area of the hotel. I never saw a single person use it in my one week stay. The breakfast area was nice along with a variety of choices
Now the most upsetting thing about our stay was an event that they held in their pool area. It was some sort of luau pool party (again no one used the pool) but the music was so ridiculously loud that it kept our 2 yr old son up past midnight! The party went on until 11 but we couldn't believe how loud they were playing this house/electronic music. What a lack of consideration for your guests. I called to complain about it but all i got was 'sorry about the noise" and was quickly dismissed. I never got a call or an apolgy from management. We will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Serv_ClienteSpiwak, Coord. Servicio al Cliente at Hotel Spiwak Chipichape Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Receive our kindest regards

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and let us know your dissatisfaction, so that we can improve our mistakes and offer you next time a comfortable and pleasant stay in our Hotel.

We want to let you know that we are constantly working to strengthen our self as the best Hotel in this wonderful city.

However we want to offer our sincere excuses about the impasses you had during your time with ust, it is important for us to let you know that we are taking the property corrections to avoid this type of inconvenient affect our good service. We really appreciate if you please give us more information about your disatisfaction writing to servicioalcliente@spiwak.com

We hope to welcome you back again soon, to have the pleasure to attend you and offer you the most comfortable stay as you deserve.

Sincerely.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The hotel staff offers a great service to the guests. Hotel location is adjacent to two Malls with anything you anybody needs: restaurants, shopping and movie theaters. Definitely recommend anyone to stay at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Serv_ClienteSpiwak, Coord. Servicio al Cliente at Hotel Spiwak Chipichape Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Mr. Wilson

Receive the kindest regards from Hotel Spiwak Chipichape Cali.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you especially appreciate our privileged location inside of one of the best malls in the city, our facilities and the service provided by our staff.

At Hotel Spiwak Chipichape Cali we strive to provide an excellent service so that everyone who visit us can have an amazing experience from the start straight to the end; therefore, comments like yours motivate us to continue working harder day by day so that we can become the number one Hotel in the city.

We thank you for choosing us and we really appreciate the time you took to share your review on Tripadvisor.

We look forward to have you back soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

It's my second time at Spiwak Chipichape and I really appreciated the Hotel, Room, Location and the manner they treat their guests. Cali is a really beautiful city and in a place like this you can enjoy more the city and your business. I recomend Spiwak Chipichape for your next stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Serv_ClienteSpiwak, Coord. Servicio al Cliente at Hotel Spiwak Chipichape Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Mr. Tarcisio

Kindest regards on behalf of the entire team of the Hotel Spiwak Chipichape Cali.

We appreciate every word you have shared with us, because it reflects the satisfaction that you had during your stay fills us with motivation to continue to play our roles with great love, commitment and responsibility for our guests and visitors, because ultimately you are the main engine that drives us to do things the best way.

Similarly we are proud that we were the best choice in the city of Cali and our staff was always attentive to collaborate in their applications.

Rest assured that we will share your excellent reviews with all our partners, and we are always willing to give you a warm welcome.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I visited this location a few times thinking I will give then another opportunity. I was there for the last time on 9-1-2017 to 9-3-2017. Previously I had then loose my clothes with the laundry service, bad food change the price defective Jacuzzi. This time I had the General manager come out to tell me that this time would be different and that she was in charge, and that she will personally make sure that everything will be correct ... well the suite was dirty(beer cans all over the balcony) the Jacuzzi dirty and not working correctly Never got my towels changes even after I asked a couple of times the service at the restaurant was spotty depending on who was working. Overall a bad experience. at time of check out the try to overcharge me by adding taxes that do not apply to tourist ... I mention this to the person at the counter they took that charge of but came up with another charge out of nowhere to push the charges back up. The solution is simple never again would I stay here and I will make sure no one I know make the same mistake. I love the location but service is key for me. After staying there I fill out the review form e-mail to me only to get no response. I guess my money is no good

Room Tip: If service is not important this hotel is good(Jacuzzi room are not worth the money)
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Serv_ClienteSpiwak, Coord. Servicio al Cliente at Hotel Spiwak Chipichape Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Mr. Pataky

We are pleased that you have chosen us many times as your Hotel in Cali, in this opportunity we want to say thank you for the time you took to share your point of view about our hotel and your experience while the time you were here. We appreciate your valuable comments about the location.

On the other hand, we want to offer our sincere apologies for the difficulties you had in your last stays here, we are improving to offer our customers the best experience ever, and this is why your comments help us to grow everyday.

For us is really important to let you know that we have analyzed each comment you have written us and this is why we want to apologize.

Thank you again for all your comments and know that we have been talking with all the areas of our Hotel about the feedback you gave us to make sure similar situations do not happen in the future.

Kind regards,

Guest relations manager

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Very nice hotel on a very friendly and safe environment. Spiwak location allows to be around during the evenings on a funny and safe location. Staff is nice and kind, rooms and bathrooms simply outstanding..
Regardless the quality of the breakfast is good enough I would suggest a steep ahead getting the overall breakfast a bit more complete.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Serv_ClienteSpiwak, Coord. Servicio al Cliente at Hotel Spiwak Chipichape Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Mr. Juan

Receive the kindest regards from Hotel Spiwak Chipichape Cali.

We really appreciate the time you took to share your opinion with us and with the large Tripadvisor community. We feel so proud by reading your wonderful comment about your experience at our Hotel. Thank you very much for standing out such different items related to our service and location.

We hope to welcome you back again soon and keep offering you the best service.

Always pleased to serve you,