“Delicious/excellent ”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Good for: Local cuisine, View details
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Food was delicious and everything came out on time a difference of the other review and the attention was really great and you have the view of the city and the river mouth and the Caribbean Sea in the distance. Celebrate my niece first comunion with my family and friends.

Date of visit: October 2015
Dann C, E-commerce at Restaurante El Giratorio, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2015

Dear Mr. Jake,

We really appreciate the fact you shared your experience with other users of this network.

It fills us with great satisfaction knowing the positive image you have of our restaurant. Our commitment is to bring an unforgettable gastronomic experience, so we're glad you enjoyed your stay, the menu, the service and the 360° Barranquilla view.

We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Write a reviewReviews (183)

Reviewed 19 May 2015

With nice food and services in a spectacular and routable view, I recommend Tartar de Saumon and Tomato soup.

Date of visit: May 2015
Dann C, E-commerce at Restaurante El Giratorio, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2015

Dear Mr. José,

It fills us with great satisfaction knowing the positive image you have of our restaurant. We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

I took my father here for the experience and because I wanted to treat him to something other than the typical Colombian food. He ordered the salmon and he very much enjoyed it. Although he passed a year later, it was a priceless moment and I have great pics that I will always treasure.

Food was good. Wine was great and Dessert was a plus. The windows were a little dirty but hey, what can you do.

This review is long overdue but I'm putting it in as march 2014 but my acutal visit was in 2011.

Date of visit: March 2014
1  Thank Yesenia G
Reviewed 25 November 2014

It is a nice place with a nice view. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there. I was staying at the hotel. It was raining so we had the restaurant to ourselves.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 19 October 2014

This revolving restaurant is located in the last floor of our hotel, very charming view! service was acceptable although not very efficient, food was O.K., price was a bit high but understandable because of its certain high rental fee.

Date of visit: September 2014