All reviews convention center swimming pool lobby restaurant business trip beautiful lobby global center hotel is excellent the hotel staff excellent facilities front office the breakfast area other hotels club floor great room modern hotel buffet breakfast western food
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

I had the luck staying in this intercontinental hotel,thanks to your hearted service with great efficiency and arrangement,rooms all deep clean , condition nice. I have to say quality is accordingly worth the rate. Impressive with the concierge. Was provided excellence guidance and service. Thanks again. Definitely will recommend to friends .

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with 2017 COE
lizzyfan2017, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Century City Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing InterContinental Century City Chengdu and taking the time to share your recent experience with us on our brand website. We are more than pleased to hear that our comfortable and clean room, concierge service leaves you with memorable experience. Thanks again and looking forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Room was upgraded to a Club room as Spire Ambassador upon check-in, however, the room's AC is not working and was too hot to stay in. After asking for assistance with the AC, DM Strawberry Li kindly came to my room and checked the AC system. After knowing that I'm gonna stay in my room for the entire afternoon, she arranged a room change to a Studio Suite instead of having the AC fixed while I'm resting in the room. It took nearly an hour to get such case settled in Conrad Guangzhou but only several minutes today here in IC Chengdu, also her help today was highly appreciated : )
As a conference hotel, the Century City Conference Center&Chengdu Convention and Exhibition Centre is just within walking distance. The outstanding location, facility, and service will ensure my coming back in the near future

Room tip: RM with global center view
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
lizzyfan2017, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Century City Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing InterContinental Century City Chengdu and taking your time to share your feedback about your experience here.
We are delighted to see that you enjoyed our convenient location, great service and comfortable room. Thank you once again for your recommendatio. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel with beautiful rooms and excellent facilities. It is a conference hotel, but all related facilities are separated, so that there is no „business atmosphere“. Not in the City center, to go there will take appx 20 min by taxi.

Rooms are extensively furnished with an open bathtub and a loggia overlooking the highrise buildings around.

Friendly staff caring for guests. I would definitely recommend this hotel for business travelers who look for safe intercontinental comfort.

Take care, there are two International hotels in Chengdu. The other one is located in the Global Centre nearby. I was not in that one.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
lizzyfan2017, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Century City Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your great compliment of our staff and hotel. We have delivered your comments and shared with our colleagues. We are glad to know that you had a memorable stay with us atInterContinental Century City Chengdu.
Thank you again, we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Intercon Century Chengdu had been my choice of hotel all these years with their capable team taking care of me every stay. During the recent stay, I checked in very late at about 11pm. Knowing that I was on the road and flights for the whole day, they ensured that my room was ready with some porridge and snacks to ensure that I am comfortable upon check in. As I check out the next morning and rush out, I left behind some items which was being couriered to me at my home the week after. Kudos to the team and the GM for looking into every little details to ensure a comfortable stay with them.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
lizzyfan2017, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Century City Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing with us about your feedback at InterContinental Century City Chengdu. We are constantly striving to provide our guests with good quality facilities and a comfortable and welcoming ambiance, as well as excellent service. It is pleased to know that our service helped in making your visit memorable. To be a guest loved great hotel is our primary vision to achieve.
We will be grateful if you could allow us the opportunity of welcoming you once again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Even when staying as government officials guests, the hotel, supervisors and management, maintenance team, etc to include marketing staff and promotion have relentlessly worked very hard to ensure lowest level in services and quality illustrated by either product or service.

I would never go back again nor would I encourage anyone to go through horrible and horrendous experience.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank nathunt1
lizzyfan2017, General Manager at InterContinental Century City Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you very much for staying with us during your recent trip to Chengdu!

Please also allow me this opportunity to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment you experienced during your stay. I do appreciate you taking the time to advise us of your dissatisfaction, which is the first step towards improvement of our services.

Meanwhile, would you please kindly contact me via my email at jin.jin@ihg.com at your convenience, and we do hope to win back your trust on us and have you back with us in future when you visit to Chengdu.

Best regards,