All reviews the executive lounge diamond member nice suite corner suite cold room cocktail hour team members gorgeous hotel breakfast buffet business district cab ride upgraded to a suite top floor chinese restaurant the entire staff software park lounge access
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Had the chance to enjoy this great hotel for 4 nights while I was visiting chengdu!
Hotel is new and really beautiful
Rooms are very spacious, very clean and in excellent conditions
We eat on EFL, on the terrace where they served BBQ skewers, also one day on the Sichuan restaurant, all food was really great!
Hotel is perfect organized, all team members are very friendly, hotel was very busy but all worked perfectly, and was amazingly clean at all times
I do travel a lot, and is difficult to found hotels around the world that makes you feel like at home
It was all great! I do really recommend this hotel to everyone
Have chance to visit their EFL too, the ladies there will take care of you very nice, remember all your preferences next day
Really most surprising of the hotel on the good way is the true and honest hospitality from their employers
Thanks and hope to be back

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Bill F, General Manager at Hilton Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Bruno N,
Warm greetings from Chengdu! Thank you very much for taking time to share your comments with the TripAdvisor community and I sincerely appreciate your kind words regarding the cleanliness, service and food. We have recently made significant changes to our culinary program, and I am glad to know that the results are well received by our guests.
I hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to Chengdu in the near future. I wish you safe travels ahead!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the Hilton Chengdu for two nights in June 2017.

Prior to arrival, we were emailed to told we were upgraded to a better room; then on arrival we were upgraded yet again to a suite. My first year as a diamond member of Hilton and yet another hotel offering excellent service, homely rooms and great food.

The executive lounge has tasty drinks and food all day, friendly staff. The suite has a comfortable bed, great city views and numerous amenities. Water and coffee constantly replenished.

As the hotel has been built in a new area of Chengdu, it is easy to get a taxi at the hotel. Staff are ever so helpful and will assist if you need to book.

Special thanks to Henry on check in, concierge and Taki who helped make our stay at this hotel great.

Chengdu is an amazing city. Will surely try and come back again one day.

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank majicka
Bill F, General Manager at Hilton Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Majicka,
Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with the TripAdvisor community. I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate the special mention of Henry and Taki.
We very much appreciate your loyalty to Hilton Hotels and I hope we may welcome you back soon.
With best regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, and the hotel is new and absolutely beautiful. It is in a gorgeous up-and-coming area, but there is not a lot to do nearby. We did the buffet both for breakfast and for lunch, and it was very good.

The rooms are nice, clean, and spacious. I really have no complaints – it is a lovely hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kadels_s

Dear Kadels_s,
Warm greetings from Chengdu, and thank you for sharing your experiences. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.
I hope we may have the pleasure to welcome you back to Chengdu, and until then I wish you safe travels.
With best regards,

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed 1 night for a layover back to Amsterdam. Was welcomed at reception and got my keys swiftly. Went up and got into my room, which happened to be already occupied. Complained at reception and got an upgrade to executive floor.
Hotel is modern, functional and clean, lobby bar is utterly boring, and little else to do in the neighborhood.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank cjoziasse

Dear cjoziasse,
Warm greetings from Chengdu, and thank you very much for sharing your impressions of your recent stay with the TripAdvisor community. I apologize for the inconvenience at check-in but I hope you were able to enjoy the benefits of the complimentary upgrade to the Executive Floor and the lounge access. For any TripAdvisor readers considering to stay with us, I wish to mention that the Oasis Beer Garden is open daily until 1 am and offers live entertainment six nights per week; I apologize if we failed to make you aware of this option.
Thank you again for your review of Hilton Chengdu, and I hope to welcome you back again soon. I wish you safe travels ahead.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2017

This Hilton is brand new, excellent location, rooms are spacious and bathrooms with the best showers I ever had. Their breakfast buffet (and I am not into buffets) is amazing, it has many options for both local and western taste. Their customer service is superb, almost every person spoke English which was kind of unexpected being Chengdu not as popular as other destinations in China. I totally recommend this hotel (great value for the price).

Room Tip: Away from elevators and high level.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicke_S71
Eileen Z, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Nicke_S71,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Chengdu and share your stay experience here on TripAdvisor.
We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with the hotel location, facility, especially service. Thank you for recommendation and we wish you safe journey.

We wish we may able to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards,