All reviews separate seating area deep bath taikoo li coffee machine dressing area living room recommend this hotel separate bathtub deluxe suite dvd player shopping area two blocks guest service manager close to shops big buddha free upgrade comfortable bed
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I booked 3 rooms for 6 people and we all had a great experience. The G60 suites are very comfortable and well furnished, with a nice large bathroom that has good water pressure. The neighborhood is good especially for foreigners, as Taikoo Li is just across the street with access to good Chinese and foreign restaurants, and shops. The concierge was also helpful with booking things around town.

Room Tip: Make sure to specify you want a non-smoking room if you don't want one.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
MiaZhou2017, Manager at Rhombus Park Aura Chengdu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear Kenneth Z,
Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with other travelers. Rhombus Park Aura Chengdu located at the trendy shopping area, only few minutes to Taikooli, Chunxi road, Lan kwai fong by walk. The spacious room suite offer guest a comfortable stay experience as well. Hope you enjoyed the Chendgu Special BBQ and hotpot during your Chengdu trip. We are delighted our team members do their best to make your stay more comfortable and memorable. We look forward to welcoming you come back soon to Chengdu. If so, please contact me directly at eo@rhombuschengdu.com, I will take care of your bookings personally.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

The hotel location is good, near the shopping center like IFS and Tai Ku Li. we were stating in G60 room and the room is very good and one of the best room in China. The gym also reasonable.
Staff are friendly although some of them can not speak English well but they will direct you to the one that can speak English.
Breakfast is ok
Internet in the room sometimes slow.
Overall, it was good experience consider the price that this hotel charge. Good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Carl989

Dear Carl989,
Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with other travelers. Rhombus Park Aura Chengdu located at the trendy shopping area, only few minutes to Taikooli, Chunxi road, Lan kwai fong by walk. The spacious room suite offer guest a comfortable stay experience as well. It is always our aim to be friendly, truly welcoming to make guest feel home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you come back soon to Chengdu. If so, please contact me directly at eo@rhombuschengdu.com, I will take care of your bookings personally.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This elegant hotel is in a rather good position, with many shopping malls and a busy area close by. The structure is quite new and modern. Rooms are large, with a living-room area separated from the bedroom. They are well-appointed, decorated in a modern, rather minimalistic style. The only inconvenience in the rooms is the lack of a proper writing desk: there is a sort of bar counter, with a high stool which I find rather uncomfortable. There is a lush sofa though.
My experience with personnel has been quite good, they've always been kind and welcoming, and eager to help.
All in all, I warmly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Alessandro S
MiaZhou2017, Manager at Rhombus Park Aura Chengdu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear Alessandro S,
Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with other travelers. Rhombus Park Aura Chengdu located at the trendy shopping area, only few minutes to Taikooli, Chunxi road, Lan kwai fong by walk. The spacious room suite offer guest a comfortable stay experience as well. We are delighted our team members do their best to make your stay more comfortable and memorable. It is always our aim to be friendly, truly welcoming to make guest feel home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you come back soon to Chengdu. If so, please contact me directly at eo@rhombuschengdu.com, I will take care of your bookings personally.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Book this hotel a month ago and no regrets!\

The room i booked is the G60 and it is huge. Definitely comparable to any international chain that is 3-4 times its price.

Location is great too. Opposite one of the the latest upmarket malls here. 5-10 mins to the train station.

What really set this hotel apart is this. My husband Send more than 12 items which he purchased online to the hotel address. He sent an email to inform the hotel and the conciege actually replied and update him which parcels were received and which were not.

Definitely coming back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Try booking direct and you may get a better deal.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Roy C
MiaZhou2017, Manager at Rhombus Park Aura Chengdu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Dear Roy C,
Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with other travelers. We are delighted our team members do their best to make your stay more comfortable and memorable. It is always our aim to be friendly, truly welcoming to make guest feel home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you come back soon to Chengdu. If so, please contact me directly at eo@rhombuschengdu.com, I will take care of your bookings personally.

Director of Guest Experience

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I have stayed at Rhombus for two times with my girlfriend. This time I booked a 'Romance package' on the Rhombus hotels website. Everything was at there as it should be. Staying at Rhombus is especially good when you prefer a huge room. Front office manager, Sarah welcomed us with a great hospitality and thanks to her kindness, our stay was beyond my expectation. This hotel is near Chunxi road(Old city center),and you can take a subway either chunxi road atation or Dongmendaqiao (东门大桥) station. I walked to the 'Tai Koo Li' and it only took 5 mins. Though breakfast was ordinary, facilities and service were great. I had stayed 'Holi*** i**' which is also located near this area, even though the room rates are almost same among two hotels, I would recommend Rhombus more. I will visit this hotel again, I do hope my review can help you choose a hotel in Chengdu!

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank CMCHAE
MiaZhou2017, Manager at Rhombus Park Aura Chengdu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Dear Mr. CMCHAE,
Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with other travelers. We are delighted our team members do their best to make your stay more comfortable and memorable. We have shared your lovely comments to our team, Olivia, Sarah they are so happy you mentioned their excellent service. Our team strive hard to provide a good stay for our guests and it is great when it is appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you come back soon to Chengdu. If so, please contact me directly at eo@rhombuschengdu.com, I will take care of your bookings personally.

Director of Guest Experience