All reviews spoke decent english star property executive lounge chinese restaurant hotel is located business hotel maintenance lobby china concierge
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Just stayed one night while on business. Overall fine stay with people at checking n accommodating when they said my reservation was cancelled. I did not cancel but made reservation through Expedia and although I had a confirmation number staff said it got cancelled (thanks Expedia) but they had plenty of rooms so no problem. Front desk staff spoke decent English but not too many others. Hotel is very grandiose in appearance and room is good size but could use some updating and better maintenance.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is quite good, with big and well equipped rooms. But some things in the bathroom tell me they are not caring to keep it perfect.
Breakfast is ok with several western options, but again, it was much better some years ago when I slept for first time there

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2018

This is a great hotel located just outside Chengdu in the PiXian High-Tech Zone. The appearance of the hotel from the outside is indeed Grand. The lobby is very large, open, and inviting. The staff are very attentive and efficient. There is a good selection of food and drink whether in the buffet-style restaurant, which also features alacarte, or in the Chinese restaurant, or in the Japanese restaurant, all of which are on-site. The rooms are large and comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
yuly c, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Palace Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Jeff,Thank you very much for your loyalty to stay Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Palace Chengdu! It's great to read your positive comments about our service that you experienced during your stay.We will continue to improve our service and make our property feel like your home! Thanks Again, Jeff :)

Reviewed 13 January 2018

It's such a wonderful experience in this journey of Chengdu. room is capacious and comfortable with all the facilities I need, more important, everybody I met was so enthusiastic and helpful since I stepped into the hotel.

Room Facilities:
Very good, just like I've said, it's wonderful.

Service:
Also brilliant, everyone is professional, for example GROs were so kind and patient to answer my question. During that time I was waiting for cheeking in, they use the time to introduce the hotel for me, it's a good way to make the waiting a little interesting hahahaha!

Breakfast:
Breakfast actually could be the highlight of this experience. I had my breakfast in EXECUTIVE LOUNGE in 19th floor. The environment was so good, not like the normal restaurant, it's quiet and more comfortable ( maybe it causes I love quiet environment). The foods of course were delicious and there were many meals which were all freshly-made. The service, actually, I have to say, it's perfect, every servicers were enthusiastic. Having break here would give you a new cognization about hotel breakfast, it could also be enjoyable and unforgettable!

If I have the chanc to get to Chengdu again, I will choose this hotel for the second time!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
yuly c, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Palace Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback for your recent stay. We are delighted that you had a enjoyable stay with us. We are pleased to konw that our Excutive Lounge team has made it more memorable for you. We look forward to welcoming you back to Wyndham Chengdu soon. Happy New Year!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

good for location, staff, bed, clean, laundry, Macdonals, supermarket, local restaurant,and price.
bad for internet speed, old fashion.

Date of stay: December 2017