All reviews nice and clean rooms main restaurant the executive lounge breakfast restaurant club room walking street wonderful hotel starbucks china taxi gym fiona
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Visiting my daughter who lives close to the Millennium hotel in Chengdu, my husband chose to stay here whilst on business. I joined him on arrival as we have stayed before about 18 months ago. Whilst we were comfortable, I found it over priced, the English extremely poor and the food below par. They wanted to be helpful but they couldn’t understand. Being very hot I tried to use the swimming pool but it was over run with outsourced community swimming lessons. The sheets were patched and on asking for a taxi, my husband was simply told “no” by the driveway attendant. The restaurant food was cold, sitting out for far to long, and it was hit or miss on what was on the menu. Room service was delicious but the same food ordered in the restaurant a disaster. Standards such as orange juice wasn’t available on the last day, and rice only every other day. I felt “watched” constantly as if I was going to steal something and on check in my 3 credit cards including a diamond card failed. So overall it was overpriced and underwhelming although they tried their best. It just wasn’t up to the prices they charged. But I suppose we paid a premium for the location

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Efficient check-in, although some staff had limited English skills. Convenient location for business engagement - plenty of good restaurant and bar options in the surrounding area, there is a Starbucks directly outside property. Not the best situated if in Chengdu for tourism.

Breakfast options rather repetitive, but good noodle bar and dim sum options. Executive lounge has a nightly happy hour, and good light evening options - was quiet on every visit with no more than a handful of people.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here two night during Chinese New Year hotel was very quiet. Breakfast is good but they mainly focus on the domestic travelers. Lots of local specialties but if you ask what it is.. English could be better but very friendly!

Rooms are clean spacious and well maintained. Like in the picture.. bathroom with a view but don't worry an electric curtain can come down if needed ;)

Starbucks 10 meter in front of the main entrance :)

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2018

This was my third time state at a Millennium Hotel. This one was just as nice as the others and in a really nice area. There was a Starbucks right outside of the front door, and some nice restaurants and boutique shops around the corner. You will definitely want to stay here if you are in Chengdu.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for 5 nights, the staff was really helpful despite language differences they will do their best ability to help us with our city transfer and recommend us the nearby convenience store and eateries. The reception & concierge staff Fiona, Frank and Alan was really friendly and helpful they remember us by our name and room number. Good Job..... for the map initiatives.
The breakfast restaurant(Amber) staff was really attentive especially Tony, Chef Leon and the rest of restaurant team members.
Will definitely go back to Millennium Chéngdū again.

Date of stay: December 2017