See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 November 2015

I had an early flight out of Jinan and needed a hotel close to the airport. The hotel is in need of a refurbishment. My room had no heating, the bathroom fittings were falling apart. The bedding was clean but as all room as smoking rooms there was a residual smell in all the bedding. If you have an option don't stay here.
Wifi was unavailable when we were there.

Room Tip: Just don't!
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2015

I stayed in this hotel twice, several years apart. The first time it was very nice and very clean. The next time it was about as opposite as it could get. I was eaten by mosquitos and other bugs so much that night, I finally got up, packed my bags and went to the lobby to spend the rest of the night. I fell asleep on the sofa until the bugs started attacking me again. I was on a layover for one night to catch the train in the morning. I could not get a taxi anywhere near the hotel, even though it is right across from the airport. The hotel staff seemed completely unwilling to help me get a taxi. That attitude basically matched everything else about the hotel's service. I finally grabbed my bags and simply walked toward the airport where I was finally able to get a taxi and get out of there.

Room Tip: Just stay away.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank roninxian
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The price is excellent if you need a hotel for one night. The location is excellent. I walked over from the hotel to the airport for a meal and snacks. There is a even a KFC outside of the airport for KFC lovers.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sakodaesq
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Not the worst place I've ever stayed, but close. It was 40f outside, and yet the room heat was turned off. Rooms were quite tired, looked like something you'd see in a movie where the actors stay at a seedy hotel. Wallpaper peeling off, no heat, mattress was soft for concrete. Smelled, and the TV didn't work. The best thing was the restaurant, the food was good, and I was there with good friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank WorldTraveller550
Reviewed 25 April 2013

We stayed in This Hotel on 18th April'13 .

Due to free pickup service available attracted us to stay in this hotel .

The Hotel is below standard . Its rooms are old . It was cold , but no heating in room.
Room doesn't have any climate control .

Beds & other amenities are below average .

I don't recommend this hotel for stay specially in winter / cold season .

Rooms are not even sound proof . Vehicle going on road sound comes to room , what to say Aircraft sounds

Parmod Jain