See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Just in the city centre with train station over the street and surrounded by many shopping malls or restaurants. As formerly part of RAMADA chain the hotels tries to keep waster standard. Room is spacious and not recently decorated. The breakfast choice is great for local or Japanese less for westerners

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Stayed 2 nights here at this place. Really fantastic location with all sorts of public transport available. The airport is 40min.-45min. away.
A few malls around for shopping, if that is your thing.
The hotel itself appears old but it is well kept and wanting noting for a hotel at this price. The breakfast was nice with a wide selection which can satisfy most people. The staff are really helpful and friendly.
While I have no real complaints, the only thing which will make me look at another hotel in this area is, there are too many hotels in this area. It may be worthwhile to browse around and find something better.

Room tip: We stayed on the 15th floor. The room was adequate.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Good place in a nice position. It's not a luxury hotel but a good and clean place with a nice breakfast. Good value for the money. I can recommend the place. But if you look for something special or luxury you should look for another place ( which might be more expensive). Only 50m from subway exit which brings you also to the airport. So no taxi needed.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2015

Spent 4 days in the hotel. Room was very comfortable. Service was polite and respectful. Breakfast was varied with Western and Chinese options on the menu. Overall, very good value. Location is beside the train station and also there are plenty of taxis which are not expensive by Western standards. Would recommend

Date of stay: September 2015
Reviewed 28 May 2015

Due to my business nearby area and overall location is nice - near train station and market, I normally was staying in Ramada Plaza and was quite satisfied with everything. This time, as usually, I returned to the hotel and found out that it is Grand Continent now. Surprise surprise! Actually quite ridiculous, they just paste the stickers with ugly GC logo everywhere on top of every Ramada logo - toiletries, phone, even slippers! So strange...
They gave me a suite - a bit dirty and smelly, the bathroom is very small - cannot put my stuff near the tub as no space. And a dead cockroach on the floor was accompanying me :(
The breakfast became much worse either - rare variety, some food is not fresh..
Incredibly, how obvious change is in this hotel after Ramada took away the franchise.. It is a pity for me, because before the the hotel was just a right place for me due its location and services, but now seems I need to find another place for me..

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Rishad491
清水伊織, お客様担当マネージャー at Grand Continent International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2015

Dear Sir,

We'd like to apologize to you if you felt our service was getting worse.
Regarding the variety, quality of breakfast and Housekeeping of Suite room problem,
we will promise you to improve them.

Since we terminated the franchise contract with Ramada International Group on Apr,
we established our own hotel brand.
Because we didn't have enough time to prepare new amenities by new hotel logo,
we pasted "GC" stickers as the emergency measure.

Though we changed the hotel name and the confused our important old accommodation guests by the change, we will recover the previous condition.
We apologized to you again that we couldn't satisfy you upon your stay,
also appreciate you that you provided the valuable feedback to us.

Grand Continent Hotel