See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2015

read a lot about this hotel and opted to book the same. however it does not come up to the expectations. $th floor restaurenets are closed but we were given room on 4th floor. The toilet door has locking problem. the biggest disappointment is wi fi. it rarely works. Ad request to reactify the same is of no use. even the Location is not that good as expressed by many people. if you need twin bed room , you have to pay extra 100 RMB. the Breakfast too is below expectations. in my opinion , I would not recommend this hotel to travellers.

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed 30 March 2015

I stayed with my husband and my father to visit my son's chineses relatives. Room was very clean and beautiful.It was unexpected things. amenities was good. But book about hotel was dirty. that was only one disappointed things. It is not so big deal.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Fus
Reviewed 8 January 2015

Very friendly welcome despite the late hour (limited English). Nice lobby with elaborate Chinese art.
Room was absolutely amazing among the best I've experienced anywhere...very modern outlook with good amenities and knick knacks...bed was uber comfy...
The food was pretty good especially the dinner, although the Bfast didn't have very tasty western style foods.

All in all, a highly recommended place to stay in Wuxi, will certainly return if I come back...

• Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 11 November 2014

We arrive rather late from a train trip from Hongquio. We were quite tired from the day's activities and travel. All we wanted was to check in fast and get a good night's sleep. And checking-in fast we did. The hotel staff was alone but in no less time at all, we had our keys and room. Excellent. The room was comfortable and spacious.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2014

This is part of a chain and I have stayed at other locations. This is a very good hotel for the price. Beds are great, spacious room and very good shower. TV choices not so good. Less than $100USD. Breakfast is exceptional. Very good location in the city close to river. We walked the river and took a boat ride. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business