See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2017

quick check in, big modern lobby, with good coffee and pastries for sale.
Starbucks at the corner.
quite area, quite rooms, first night no A/C. at 3am i was offered to change rooms. no thanks.
one electricity black out that was fixed in 10 minutes.

very good breakfast, clean rooms, stuff very nice all speak English.
great place to stay.

Room Tip: facing the lake
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
CPWUXI, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Wuxi Taihu, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear guests, thank you for the comments on Crowne Plaza Wuxi Taihu, and share your feedback during the period when you check in. I have ensured the related problems are resolved with our engineering. We sincerely apologized to bring you something inconvenient, and we will seriously review to screen out the problems, so as to prevent such problems happened again. Thank you for your comments and hope you choose Crowne Plaza Wuxi Taihu when you next coming to Wuxi.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

A friendly hotel which went above and beyond to make our stay fun and memorable, even when they are full house! Really close to the Taihu lake and tourist district - only 15 minute by bike!

Buffet well stocked during breakfast and was generally good variety. Would come back again!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
CPWUXI, 公关经理 at Crowne Plaza Wuxi Taihu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Distinguished guest, thank you for your comments for Crowne Plaza Wuxi Taihu. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed your accommodation here, It is my pleasure to see your satisfaction on our hotel service and breakfast, The hotel is conveniently located near to Wuxi Lihu Lake and form part of a prominent Twin Tower Complex. I hope you can still see our best when you next stay in the our hotel, thank you。

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Nice 5 star hotel, room was clean,good size,and feels cozy; fairly good service; there are some small local restaurants and a couple of convenient stores around the hotel, and there is a Starbucks downstairs.

Gym and pool were not in use during my stay...

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
CPWUXI, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Wuxi Taihu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Distinguished guests, thanks for your understanding and support of Crowne Plaza Wuxi Taihu, our hotel sincerely look forward to your next stay. Thank you.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Nice hotel with quiet location. Easy to reach the old cultural district with the cannels. The lake is not too far. Breakfast is basic but has everything you require. Only downside is that the staff speaks little of English. I took me a while to find someone who could understand that I wanted Cereals and a Yoghurt Spoon. The Lady Manager of the Breakfast restaurant assisted me very well. Would come back!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
CPWUXI, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Wuxi Taihu, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Reviewed 17 September 2016

We went to Wuxi for the mid-Autumn festival and it was a pleasant surprise. We got two rooms, one with a view and one without, but when we checked in we realized the one without was pretty comparable in the amount of lake you could see.

The swimming pool was nice, including the kiddie pool that my daughter enjoyed.

The staff made great recommendations for attractions to see given the amount of travel time and the rainy weather.

I've long been a fan of Crowne Plaza breakfast and this one had plentiful food. The only discouraging moment was when the omelet chef, who despite being told in Chinese not to add mushrooms, still did. Fortunately my partner (who is severely allergic to mushrooms) noticed this before she ate any.

Other than that, the stay was great.

Room Tip: Ordering a non-view room may very well still give you a good view.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
CPWUXI, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Wuxi Taihu, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear guest, thanks for staying in Crowne Plaza Wuxi Taihu and give us your precious comments. For your experience in our hotel we sincerely feel regretted, we’re so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations, please accept our sincere apologies, and your feedback is really helpful for us, our hotel management team will pay more attention to make great efforts to improve our service. Looking forward to your next stay in the near future! Thank you.