“Leisure mid-high level with Marriott Group standard”

Renaissance Suzhou Wujiang Hotel
Ranked #7 of 1,493 Hotels in Suzhou
Reviewed 22 January 2017

I just finished company annual party in 22 JAN. Facilities and service from staffs in the hotel are so wonderful. High quality with Marriott is shown by the tea bag and shampool and shower gel. As a leisure 5 star hotel, I think everything is OK. But my experience is not finished perfectly by 2 little factors. And the 2 factors were both in buffet breakfast restaurant. 1、The staff who cooked fried egg rejected to make omlett for me when I beg him: Could you make an omlett for me,please sir? Because I v no idea about the reason why he rejected me the ordinary demand;2、 Butter was so cold freeze that I heated it for 15 seconds on the top of toaster

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
RHIWujiangGM, General Manager at Renaissance Suzhou Wujiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying Renaissance Suzhou Wujiang Hotel. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. We aim to provide memorable staying experience for every customer, to be your best home away from home. and two breakfast problem we have to reflect the relevant departments,and timely follow-up improvement.
Thanks again & we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This hotel has a very high standard of room and decor. The ensuite is spectacular and it's hard to stay without taking a bath at least once in the well appointed ensuite. The beds are huge and comfortable, the room is spacious. The staff were friendly and efficient. Some restaurants only couple minutes walk but not a lot of things in the immediate area.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
RHIWujiangGM, General Manager at Renaissance Suzhou Wujiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted that your stay with the Renaissance Suzhou Wujiang Hotel was enjoyable. We are so prided that our associates provided wonderful experience to you. We aim to provide memorable staying experience for every customer, to be your best home away from home. Thanks again & we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Renaissance Suzhou Wujiang Hotel is Beautiful place with good service. Free alcohol at 7.30 until 9.30 p.m. Best room in the world. Friendly staff. Amazing facilities in this hotel. Not too far from Shanghai.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
RHIWujiangGM, General Manager at Renaissance Suzhou Wujiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Glad to knowing that hotel room and services up to your satisfaction, at meanwhile we will share your comments with hotel ambassadors to encourage them keep providing excellent service for our customer. Once again, appreciate for your highly praise to us, and look forward to your next visit on the nearby future. Yours sincerely Renaissance Suzhou Wujiang Hotel

Reviewed 10 June 2016

This is my second time staying at the Renaissance Hotel. Loved so much the first time decided to come back there. The staff is very friendly, very professional and delivered great services. The first time was for a business trip, enjoyed my stay so much I decided to come back with my fiancee this time. Very relaxing and quiet environment, I recommend it to everyone!

Room Tip: Very quiet and relaxing
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
RHIWujiangGM, General Manager at Renaissance Suzhou Wujiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Dear Franck A,

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone on TripAdvisor! We strive to take care of all our guests to encourage them to come again, and are absolutely delighted to see you come back, share your stay with your fiancee, and be just as impressed as your first time with us! We will be here next time you are looking to rest and relax - looking forward to seeing you again!

Best Regards
The General Manager

Reviewed 8 June 2016

This was my second hotel experience in China and after an awful stay in Shanghai I was amazed the facilities of this beautiful hotel
The staff were professional and responded to every request I have made
I previously worked in the hotel industry so my expextations are often very high
I had the chance to be served by a young good looking man Reda who made who went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable
I'll definitely come back to this beautiful property and enjoy an amazing lake view room

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo

Dear Dafer E,

We know first impressions can make or break a trip, so we are happy to see our team helped turn around your initial experience in China! From one hotel associate to another, thank you very much for your praise. We will be sure to pass on your compliments to Reda, and look forward to your next visit!

Best Regards