All reviews the executive lounge breakfast and happy hour nice hotel business trip different kinds lounge staff warm smile home away from home every morning laundry service breakfast restaurant tourist attractions high floor stayed here for nights comfortable bed rooms are big subway station
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This our second time to this hotel after more than 3 years ago for family vacation. Our family was pleasantly surprised with the cordial and friendly service provided by the team ( Afra, Hester and Jennie) led by Dawn. We felt the great hospitality provide by this team during our stay in Suzhou.

Special complimentary to Dawn, who not only attend to the guest’s needs attentively during the busy hour, but she also helped out in the cleaning up operation when the staff arrive s short handed after then. She has illustrated an example of good employee who are proactive and taken initiatives in their work with self motivation which is hardly observed these day.

I wish the guest visiting this hotel would have the pleasant experience which we had.

Thanks
Eugene Ng
( Room 4007)

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

First time staying here....after about a 2 hour drive from PVG reached hotel and check in was fast and easy. Was upgraded to a higher floor at no extra charge. Took advantage of the club level happy hour/snacks. The buffet dinner was more than I needed with a variety of western/asian foods in plenty of supply. Not many others in the restaurant. Hotel gym is open 24hours which came in handy, internet connection no trouble, laundry service is fine, room temp a bit on the warm side. Room and bathroom were spacious.

I'd come back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Check in was fast and extremely efficient. When we discovered our room had a bag of sick in it that the previous tennant had left we were quickly given a new room. Props to Eric for helping us move our luggage.
Room was clean and spacious, with a killer view from the 40th floor. Another thanks to Eric for booking us high speed rail tickets.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I visited china last week and stayed in Suzhou marriortt hotel for 4 days. In china generally communication is big issue being nobody speak English but this hotel all staff speak English very well and very good in customer service. Room are very big, luxury and clean. Reception is beautiful and top of that breakfast was too good with new executive chef.... Best thing is self support habit of their staff.
Would recommend everyone visiting their to use this hotel.

2  Thank SudhanshuV23
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

A complete turn around from my last visit. My 1st review I gave 1 star and now I would suggest this hotel. Chef Stefano was very friendly and his restaurant 2nd floor is a must visit for those who visit. Chef Stefano is a reason why I will come back to this Marriott in which I travel at least twice a year for 2 to 3 weeks at a time.
Buffet breakfast was massive with many variety of food.
Concierge lounge is nice, sort of small.
Internet sperd was typical 3 to 9Mb/s sort of better from my last visit.
I had a good stay here. I'll be back in a few months.

Trip type: Travelled on business