All reviewsspanish restaurantwoo barjinji lakeserviced apartmentcenter mallstate of the artchef alexmassive selectioncamp firewelcome amenitystylish hotellake view suitemood lightingworld class hotellarge indoor poolplatinum statusnicest hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed at the W for only one night, however, the level of comfort mixed with the lake view made it difficult for me to leave my room. Everything from the room set up to the labeling of items had in its own way an interesting appeal. The devil is in the detail and this hotel did definitely get the point.

The amenities had a great view and the staff was helpful and always near.
Woo Bar it's very trendy and if you enjoy people watching there is plenty of diversity, the cocktails were excellent, I had a New Fashioned and a Camp Fire both had a great presentation.

If you stayed in Suzhou W, I would recommend to NOT skip the breakfast buffet, there was plenty of variety from very healthy to "I get breakfast from a pastry chef".

One more thing, the W hotel is adjacent to Suzhou Center and the subway leading to most of Suzhou's tourist spots.

Overall my experience was more than expected, and I would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Ugur Lee K, 总经理 at W Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hello Antoniodnwg, What a five star review! I am elated to learn you had an enjoyable stay with us here at W Suzhou with our design, WOOBAR, restaurant, service and location. Thank you so much for sharing and highlighting every detail of your stay. Indeed, we work hard to deliver our Whatever/Whenever services. I’ll be sure to pass on your kind compliments to the rest of our talent. We can’t wait to welcome you back here again. Visit anytime. All the best, Ugur Lee Kanbur, General Manager.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights at W Suzhou. Typical W style hotel. Room was huge and bright with lots of windows as it was corner room. One thing I noticed at both in the room and club lounge.....window inside were not cleaned regularly. Nots of finger prints and marks, carpet was not vacuumed in the room and corridor. This hotel is part of Suzhou Center Mall Complex and has access to the mall on 3rd floor of the hotel, so no need to walk out to get the huge shopping mall. Taking subway just go down to level B1 of the mall. Also easy access to the lake front from outside of the mall Level 3 crossing the bridge.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Ugur Lee K, 总经理 at W Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hello HappyDragon0201, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online. We are pleased to know that you appreciated our hotel design and location. Rest assured we are focused on enhancing our facilities. Your feedback is important to us and we’ll be sure to look into your constructive comments to ensure you have a Great Experience on your next visit. We hope to see you again soon. All the best, Ugur lee Kanbur, General Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Perfect location, right on the lake and surrounded by modern shopping malls with everything you need. Friendly and helpful staff, English speaking. The room (we stayed in a suite) was amazing. Comfortable, spacious and very stylish. Love the lighting options in the room / bathroom. The minibar is very affordable (18rmb for a beer, 38rmb for the spirits for example) which is enjoyable, we also went to the complimentary afternoon tea / happy hour on the 19th floor (until 7pm).
Will be back for sure!

Room Tip: Lake View is enjoyable. Breakfast is great.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Ugur Lee K, 总经理 at W Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hello GuillaumeSH, What a five star review! I am so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your W experience, with our location, service, design and facilities. When you’re happy, we’re happy . Thank you so much for sharing and highlighting every detail of your stay. I will most certainly be relaying your compliments to my team. We look forward to welcoming you back, so please do come visit again soon! All the best, Ugur lee Kanbur, General Manager

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Very similar to CitizenM concept for those who know. Modern room with nice lighting and room setting. Nice gym with modern and funny equipment. In room dining was very good, food was nice and arranged in funny ways. Massage was also very good and you are served some tea after the treatment. Breakfast offers lots of asian and western food. Nice spanish restaurant on the top. Will definitely be back there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Anne-Christine
Ugur Lee K, 总经理 at W Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hello Anne-Christine. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your W experience, with our design, gym, AWAY SPA and restaurant When you’re happy, we’re happy. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Visit anytime. All the best, Ugur Lee Kanbur, General Manager

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Why can't we love W Suzhou?

I am a loyal fan of the W hotels, so naturally come to experience the W Suzhou, I like its trendy design style, very young and fashionable. In fact, this is the third time I have come to stay at W Suzhou. The previous two stays were very perfect, especially when I decided to spend my birthday at W Suzhou. The staff filled my room with balloons and placed my personal photo on the table, just like my home. I was very touched by the special surprise of the hotel that I won't forget it.

The hotel calls it "Wow suprise" , and ensures that when guests see everything that the hotel team has prepared for you, the first word must be "Wow~”. With such great expectations, my first stay in 2018 is still W Suzhou.

Interestingly, the hotel directly gave me a room called “wow” with hidden secrets waiting for me to explore. Huge room, magnificent views, brand new design. When I first entered the room, I was shocked. "Wow~" I like it and cannot describe it in words. The room that I used to stay was completely different. Who doesn't want to spend a day in a hotel, snapping selfies?

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Brain1992
Ugur Lee K, 总经理 at W Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hello Brain, What a five star review! It’s amazing to have you as our loyal fan of W Suzhou, I am so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your W experience, with our design, facilities and service. Thank you so much for sharing and highlighting every detail of your stay. I will most certainly be relaying your compliments to my team – they will be excited to know that their efforts in delivering exceptional service have been recognized. We look forward to welcoming you back, so please do come visit again soon! All the best, Ugur lee Kanbur, General Manager