“Great Mexican Food!”

El Luchador Tacos And Tequila - Suzhou
Ranked #135 of 816 Restaurants in Suzhou
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I seriously would recommend this place. The tacos were on point while the enchiladas were full of flavor! The chips and guacamole came with authentic salsas that we used to put on everything else. Located just around the corner from the Courtyard Marriott on the same block.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Not the Mexican food I grew up with, but it does the job when you have been away from home for a while! Decent selection of food and beer. I enjoy hanging out here after work or lunch on the weekend. Its by a subway entrance, so you get some good people watching in while you eat and drink.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This restaurant was okay. We were there for dinner and found the food very average for a Mexican restaurant in China. We had to send the margaritas back because they were very weak.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Place is not bad, big enough for fun... but when it is crowded it can become too noisy and difficult to enjoy. But I did not mind the Latin dancing which was happening on Friday! The fans of Mexican wrestling can enjoy old fights on a big screen TV, sipping Margaritas, which are reasonably priced.

Staff is reasonably helpful and some of them speak English.

Location is almost perfect for a fun night in Suzhou!

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I am used to another level of Mexican food. Poor quality and poor service. Also the location is not so good. I won't be here again, if I am again in Suzhou.

1  Thank Sofia J