“Remarkable service and entertainment”

Haidilao Hotpot (Xi Main Street)
Ranked #5 of 665 Restaurants in Zhengzhou
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The service at Haidilao is amazing. The food is spectacular. It is truly unlike any other hotpot restaurant. You can order with an iPad. They have an incredible sauce bar, and the entertainment during the meal is very different than anything I've seen before. Reasonable prices for the service. If you have been in China a while, I definitely recommend going here for a change of routine!

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I can't praise Hai di Lao enough. I've been there several times and the food and service are excellent! The meat and vegetables are very fresh. I've been to several different haidilaos in beijing and Zhengzhou and they haven't disappointed. I do have to say that I've always been with a Chinese friend who has helped me with the menu. Another thing is make sure you reserve a table or go super early if you want to get seated without waiting too long. Although, if you do have to wait it's not too bad as they have games, snacks and even massages in the waiting area! Definitely don't miss out on this amazing place ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I took my daughter, son in law and two Chinese friends to this place. I'd been hearing about how amazing the service is there. Service is not something that is a priority with most restaurants in China. However, this place is one of the best places I've ever been to in the world. The service is amazing. The food is also quite good. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Like others have reviewed already, just my penny's worth. I have been to many Hai Di Lao restaurants scattered around China over the 13 years living here. I reside in Zhengzhou. Almost the same in every-way. I must say, Hao Di Lao is my favorite place to eat!

We were entertained with a variety of snack foods and drinks within minutes of arrival. {normal}

The mixture of meat {lamb & beef balls} when boiled in either the spicy side of the boiler or the plain side, was absolutely mouth-watering. The array of different vegetables and noodles once mixed with the other food added another dimension of tasty.

The service was superb! The waiting staff were eager to help and be of assistance from the time we sat down. The decor quite congenial. The night we went, it was not rowdy. A Tuesday evening.

The cost was reasonable in my books.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Trust me. This place is a great place to go and eat. There you get a nice cultural experience while eating traditional chinese food. Service is GREAT!!! Really worth it!!!