See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Atayed for 1 night and it was good. Staff friendly and knows how to speak english. Clean room and gabe a complimentary fruit. I would recommend foreigners to stay in this hotel since staff are very pleasant and willing to assist. A know how to speak english in china is a big factor

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank iannetan
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I have written on this property previously and had the opportunity to stay here again in 2018. The name is different, as Holiday Inn has sold the property to local investors. One would expect a decreased level of service and amenities. This is not the case. Pool area has been renovated and they are working on the infrastructure as I write. The food menu is rationalized in the off season, but all the dishes I ordered were well prepared and tasty. The rooms have minor improvements and I am informed of more to come. Service is equal if not better than HI days. Sleep quality remains good. WiFi solid. Weight room solid. Clean rooms. Location is one of the best for business. Recommended in 2018.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Hobnail
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Stayed here a few times now. Rooms are comfortable and clean – even if all of us were in rooms overlooking the school rather than the water. The staff are helpful even if there is limited English in some spaces – and checking out was painfully slow. A couple of restaurants are within the hotel if you don’t fancy heading out (I ate in once, no English menus unfortunately, but food was good). Good restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel though, so there is plenty for that.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I stay around 2 weeks in this hotel. Generally I would say that it is a 4 star hotel not 5. The room was clean but surely some tiles are not looking as a 5 star. Also the air conditioning needs some improvement as the atmosphere inside was too much humid. The furniture does not look very new but it's still in good shape. The restaurant is very good and offer western and Chinese food. In general the staff is very helpful and speak good enough English to offer support in any case. There is a terrace outside with easy access to the beach; although I have not got the chance to see it too many times.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this Hotel for one night. In general it's ok but surely not a 5 Stat Hotel. Until 2016 it was a Holiday Inn.
In our room there was a 10 liter box of drinking water. As we did not see any indication of a price we thought it would be complimentary.
Next day when we checked out we were asked if we took the water from that box. We affirmed that and got a bill with 128 RMB which equals 17 EUR - for 10 liter water. We complained and even the manager was not of avail.
This was the most expensive water of my life and the Hotel intended to lift up its margin. This is real bad customer treatment. Perhaps Chinese customers are treated better.
So be careful in this Hotel - I definitely can't recommend it especially as non Chinese speaking customer.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple