2,433 results
All reviews club level ladies and gentlemen yalong bay deep impression sands restaurant chinese restaurant lounge staff club lounge access garden villa ocean view our entire stay late checkout first morning hotel is great personalized service perfect stay special thanks
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is the best kept secret! We had 3 nights here as the finale on the way home from Italy.

Instead of getting over jet lag in busy Hong Kong we flew 1 hour to Sanya and the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Great choice again!

We were given a lovely modern room with a fab view over the garden.

The room had everything you would want/need. The room service is outstanding with ‘free’ water top ups all the time.
Whilst we were at the hotel the entire staff gave us warm greetings and smiles

I would like to personally say thank you to the following staff who went out of their way to make us more comfortable.
They are, Yee, Suman, Dipak, Amanda, Donald, Saroj.
A special thanks to Yee who made our stay so special. Giving us advice in the Pearl restaurant was fantastic.

The one thing you need to know is that this is mainly a Chinese resort and the staff’s English is not that good however do not let this stop you from coming as there are people to help with translation.

A special thanks to Manager Hoss and the F and B Manager Fethi.
We appreciated all of the lovely treats you gave us.
Just to mention. Take the buffet which is held on Friday and Saturday nights or random times. It’s worth the $ and the food is spectacular.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank footy8
Reviewed 18 August 2018

I don't know where to start, this resort is simply great, it has got all what you'd expect from a 5 star resort and more, and it is so big you can spend a week without going out to be honest, there are plenty of large pools, restaurants, and an excellent SPA, they even have few shops inside

For the room, we had a room at the club level and this was the best decision we have made, the room was very large with superb ocean view, the bed was very comfy and the bathtub had a TV installed inside the mirror right in front of it!

Now to what really defines this hotel, the amazing staff, all the staff in this hotel greets you with a smile, try to do everything possible to make your stay as pleasant and as enjoyable as possible, and I really mean it when I say everybody but I want to focus on the club level guys, those guys are doing an amazing job, the housekeeping did and excellent job everyday and left a lovely gesture in our room every day.

The club lounge service was brilliant and professional, all the guys there make you feel you're in your own hotel within the hotel and I want to give special mention to Luna at the club lounge who did everything she could to assist us, always smiling and attentive, and people like her are what makes the Ritz what it is.

Food at the restaurants was what you'd expect, no let downs but the actual surprise was how good the food at the club lounge was, Usually we dont have much expectations for buffet menus but this one far exceeded our expectations, everyday was a different menu and the food quality was up to scratch and very delicious too

The beach and pool areas had plenty of towels, water, seats and cabanas, you don't have to scramble early in the morning to find a place in the shade or a free cabana (like what frequently happens with other hotels), like what I was saying the hotel was huge, the pools were ideally heated too.

And at the end of the day some time at the steam and sauna room at the spa made me feel so relaxed.

The location in Yalong bay area which is mainly a complex of hotels, there is a nearby shops area 5 min. with taxi and a designer outlet very close by with loads of brands, we thought the area was isolated reading the reviews online but we did not feel that is the case, if anything quite frankly we felt this is the best area of Sanya.

All in all if you want to have the most relaxing and memorable holiday this is the place for you, we'll definitely remember our stay here and surely will come back in the future.

Room Tip: Go for club level rooms
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ahmed_ElMadani
Reviewed 15 August 2018

As a Ritz Carlton Rewards platinum member, I have already visited many Ritz Carlton hotels. I got great treatment from the ladies and gentlemen of Ritz Carlton every single time. But it was more than great this time, it's perfect! A pretty lady Regina guided us the whole check-in period from the very moment that we arrived the hotel. And the perfect service was served every single seconds when we were in the hotel. We cannot believe that it is the standard service, it must be excellent. Thanks all of the staffs of the hotel, especially Regina. Thank you gave us an unbelievable holiday.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2018

My family and I went to Sanya for the celebration. Hotel staffs were super nice and amazing. They greeted us and asked our preferences via email before our vocation. They brought us to the room in-person and introduced all the facilities for us. We had amazing memories at there.

Room Tip: Best Staff
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

My 18 year old daughter and I had 3 relaxing nights away here from the hustle and bustle in Hong Kong. The hotel was top class and the staff were more than happy to assist when needed. In particular, Frankie was very helpful to us. He spoke English very well and as we didn’t speak Mandarin, this was very helpful with having our needs understood and attended to with enthusiasm and in a professional manner.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family