See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2015

Old worn down hotel. You have everything you need, but it all needs a desparate refurbishment.
Not the nicest area to have a wonder around either.
(Western) breakfast had only limited choice.
Definately more modern and better hotels around.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2014

I just fell in love with a lady of reception/ front office manager who concern about a can of moon cake of last minute checkout, she speak fluently English charming attitude hence order not to the chef but she's concern with the thing for my family souvenir. The room is okay small but clean, the location of the hotel is perfect at the corner of next to food stall market at night. Room rate at moderate, to stroll quite city is an experience rare to find help full speaking English people.
The can of 2000 years moon cake still with us to remember my love to a lady I don't Know the Name. Pink color in form of heart. Sometime my dream I will be back to find my charming lady.

Date of stay: August 2014
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Rooms were spacious and clean. Service was average, again like anywhere in china, language is a barrier if u cant speak mandarin. Food was average but not yet 4star worthy. Drawback was, i heard a staff telling off guest in the toilet, accusing the guest of clogging up the loo. Uncalled for and inappropriate!

Room tip: Request for non smoking room.
Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Nice hotel newly refurbished with good size rooms. I've stayed there a few times and all rooms seem to be the same. The breakfast buffet is just okay. When we went there wasn't any food left after a tour bus full of people just left. There's a few stores in the hotel lobby if you have time to shop.

Date of stay: April 2013
1  Thank Roadtrip911
Reviewed 15 November 2012 via mobile

The 2000 years hotel is conveniently located in Zhuhai and a cheap taxi ride will take you to any spot that you can't reach on foot.
My colleagues had good rooms, but I seemed to be the unlucky one: room 1511 should be avoided: it is really damp. The "humid wine cellar" smell only reduced after an electric humidifier was sent up by reception. Every evening the smell was back, so change room if 1511 crosses your path. Ow ... and the beds are ROCK hard, but I've been told that that's a Chinese problem so I'll stop whining about it. :o)
The hotel crew deserves 5 stars, they are friendly, attentionate, eager to help, ...
I'm sure that price conscious business travellers will find a good hotel here with excellent staff!

Date of stay: November 2012