All reviews train station other hotels guangzhou business hilton
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel was located in a nice central area. The area around was quite and the train station was near by.
The hotel was nice and clean and the staff was very nice.
The buffet breakfast was varied.
I would come back to this hotel and totally recommend it for business travelers.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Lunary-HiltonHelp, HIlton Help at Hilton Garden Inn Zhongshan Guzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind recommendation of our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our hotel. We will continue to strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests' to indulge in the best they deserve. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again.

Sincerely.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The hotel is conveniently located opposite the Guzhen LRT. When it was open, surrounding amenities were still under construction. My recent stay in August , found that the Lihe Shopping Mall is already opened and there are many good restuarants and shops there.

Room Tip: Request for facing away from train line.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Zoila-HiltonHelp, Hiltonhelp at Hilton Garden Inn Zhongshan Guzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our Hilton Garden Inn Zhongshan Guzhen. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind compliment in recognition of our hotel is highly appreciated. It is a pride that we bring you a satisfying stay experience and you enjoyed easy access to local attractions rely on our good location. All of us at Hilton Garden Inn are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Came here for one night, using Hilton point 5000 to redeem. Due to being gold member, I can select to have breakfast with setting it up in my way. With two welcome drink or fruit to be chose upon check in.

The location of the hotel is quite convenience, just 2 mins walk from the train station of Guzhen. They also give you two film ticket voucher that you can pay only 25 rmb to watch a imax 3D movie(even the original price is not high).

There is a shopping mall nearby, with many local food restaurant, and they are delicious! The gym room open 24 hours, not big but enough, however there is no swimming pool.

Breakfast is just normal, quantity is much but quality is soso, don’t expect too much.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
katniss m, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Zhongshan Guzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Guest,Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you like our hotel made your stay experience memorable.Our hotel is located in Lihe Lighting EXPO business center, it just take you 1min for walk to the Guzhen railway station, it really convenience for the business guest. Meanwhile, we will speak to the chef about the comment and improve our breakfast quality Once again, thank you for your compliment and support, we will continue to strive in delivering quality service, allowing our guests to indulge in the best they deserve.we look forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future. Thank you!

Hotel Management

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I was excited to actually have a western chain hotel, because my previous trips to Guzhen have been terrible.

The actual facility is quite nice, but this is just another Chinese hotel with an American name. Virtually none of the staff spoke English. But the worst part was the food - I found it to be inedible, and unfortunately unlike the other hotels, no other options are walking distance.

There are two other major American chain finishing their properties in Guzhen right now (one literally in the same complex). At that point this hotel will be in trouble.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
katniss m, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Zhongshan Guzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear businesstraveler,
I appreciate your review of your recent experience at Hilton Garden Inn Zhongshan Guzhen. Our hotel is ideally located in the commercial district in Guzhen Town, which is connected to the Lihe Lighting Exhibition Center and a large scale of commercial, dining and entertainment complex. Based upon your review, we apologize that our staff’s English skill did not meet your expectations. We know how important it is for our foreign guests. We really appreciate your comments and will share these with our team and institute additional training so that we can continue to improve our services. On the other hand, we regret we were not able to provide you with the quality of food you expected. We are constantly working to enhance our menu offerings, and your comments will help us improve in this area. We take all comments we receive from our guests very seriously and your suggestions will help us improve guest safety at our property. We assure you that if you give us another opportunity, you will find the outstanding experience you deserve.
Best regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Nice Hilton Garden Inn. The room was clean, fairly large, and of typical Hilton Garden Inn quality. Bed offered good sleep quality. Good hotel location, especially for shoppers. The wifi signal was weak.

Hotel staff was friendly, attentive, and tried to be helpful. My problem is that I can’t speak Chinese. This is not a major tourist city of China, and thus it is not surprising that the staff have little English speaking capability.

I came here by train from Guangzhou. Ticket cost was 30 rmb.

Before I commence my trips, I take a photo of my destination names in both English and Chinese. Then enroute, I’ll ask for directions whenever I am concerned that I might not be going the right way.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Shiyu-HiltonHelp, HiltonHelp at Hilton Garden Inn Zhongshan Guzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear KodoDrummer,Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your stay at our Hilton Garden Inn Zhongshan Guzhen. It is a pride that we bring you a satisfying stay experience , you could enjoy easy access to local attractions rely on our good location. Your kind compliments in recognition of our bed,clean room and friendly services are also highly appreciated. Your comments about English skills of our staff will be addressed and we will try our best to make our guest stay comfortable.We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future!