USD 200
Agoda.com
USD 264
USD 251
  • Pool
All reviewsmetro stationshopping mallwifi connectivitysofa bedweight equipmentrooms are spacious and cleanthe hotel managerwalking streetfree breakfastdecent breakfastbusiness suitemodern hotellocation is fantasticconvenient locationgreat place to staytv channelshuge room
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Grateful to upgrade us to the highest floor with nice view from room
Hotel is pretty new and Breakfast is good
Service is professional and efficient. Check-in and check-out is fast
Only downside is TV is not working in our room

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jchanc,

It was my pleasure to have had you as our guest and I would like to genuinely thank you for taking the time to give us a feedback of your stay with us.

A copy of comments had been shared with our colleagues, which help us maintain good service and standards.

Our apology for TV not working and we will follow up on it to ensure guest room is good conditions all the time.

Once again, may I take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your experience with us? I certainly hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Hyatt Place Shenzhen, Dongmen in near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very good breakfast, perfect mix between eastern and western. You have Dim sum, noodles soups and more, but you also have croissants, cheese, bread, fruits, fruit juice, soya milk, expresso.
You don't have a big choice for lunch and dinner.
Gym is open 24 hours a day and very well accessorized.
Rooms are spacious. Good smell in the floor aisle.
Modern furnishing and good music.
Beautiful balcony with view.
Very good location for shopping and restaurants.
As normal, at the check in they take a deposit from your credit card, the problem is that when they cancel the deposit at check out it gets between 7 an 10 days to get your money back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear catevichi,

It was my pleasure to have had you as our guest and I would like to genuinely thank you for taking the time to share with us a detailed account of your stay with us.

Regards to deposit from credit card cancellation, please accept our sincerely apology for all inconvenience may cause to you. Due to international credit card, we applied for cancellation upon check-out immediately. But bank would take a few working days to process. This the reason it took 7 days more. Another option if you advised the cash in Chinese Yuan upon arrival, we return cash upon check-out.

Once again, may I take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your experience with us. I certainly hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Hyatt Place Shenzhen Dongmen in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

It's been more than a year since my last stay. I got a room on a high floor this time, much quieter with a comfortable bed.

The mall beneath the hotel offers great shopping and eateries. And it's at the entrance to the Dong Men shopping street which is a rabbit warren of streets full of shops selling all kinds of clothing, shoes, etc.

I love the choices at breakfast. The congee and noodle bar hits the spot.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear nyavtech,,

It is our pleasure to have you as our guest to stay with us and I would like to take this opportunity to genuinely thank you for taking time to share with us about your recent experience.

A copy of your compliments had shared within the team.

Looks forwards to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel has an exceptional location, you are close walking distance of great shopping street and shopping malls.
The rooms are amazing, very confortable, and great size. Bathroom is very nice and modern, showers is fantastic. The bedding is very good quality.
The service is very good and nice staff, very attentive and service oriented.
The breakfast is great, delicious pastry and variety of choices.
The only glicht with this hotel is that the wifi is free but not good.
Also no room service and the small shop they have downstairs with some food almost no salted option for westerns.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 9 April 2018

Dear Amores1964,

It was my pleasure to have had you as our guest and I would like to genuinely thank you for taking the time to give us a detailed account of your stay with us.

Regards to wifi issue and no salted options for westerns, please accept our apology for all inconvenience may cause to you. A copy of your comments had been shared with respective departments for further improvement.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This is my fourth time in Shenzhen and always stayed in Shangri-la Louhou. Too bad I just discovered Hyatt Place now. Much better choice. Hotel is newer, cleaner...strongly recommend.

Breakfast is simple. Should have more fruit options.

Staff are friendly. Internet connection is good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear agnursmith,

Thank you very much for taking time to share with us your recently experience.

A copy of your comments had been shared with team members. And we would keep good service and product.

Look forwards to welcoming you back soon.

best regards,