Book now, pay at stay
USD 110
USD 429
USD 328
Sheraton.com
All reviewslao jieexit dhotel is locatedwriting deskdongmen areaconvenient locationin house restaurantdongmen walking streetan ironmetro stationhong kong borderrooms are cleanan upgradeshopping mallenglishchineseluohu
Reviewed 4 March 2018

This hotel is located just right beside DongMen Pedestrian Shopping Street. Its like an office building, with lower ground as lobby, restaurant 2nd floor, few more office floor, and room floor at the higher floor.

Simple basic hotel, just renovated and refurbishes as the new paint smell is still there

The room itself is in good condition, spacious and we even got an upgrade to a small suit like room, with sofa & writing desk table ...

The bath room is huge too, wonder why someone need such a big shower room anyway..lol... However, the water pressure and temperature is just working condition, which is rare for a hotel which should prove good / excellent shower experience especially concerning with water pressure . This is something they can work on it easily I think.

2nd thing is the room lighting is too dim, not sure why but few more lighting to brighten up the room will add points as well.

As i said before, the hotel location is perfect, everything is available just minutes of walking distance, including a 24hours McD

Room Tip: Higher floor is better
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2018

This hotel is well located, adjacent to the metro and within the Dongmen old street shopping district. The rooms are large, comfortable and quiet, though claims that it has a bar are a little exaggerated! There is internal access to an adjacent shopping centre with cafe and food and plenty of dining options nearb. Certainly worth a try.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Location of the hotel is good, situated in the heart of Dongmen. Large clean family room for our family of three. Many shopping area nearby hotel. However the strong smell of cigarette in the corridor towards our room really bothered me.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Terry W
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I asked for an iron to be dropped off at my room along with how much the laundry service was.

They sent the iron to my room but then took away the laundry from my room when I wasn't there and then charged me to have it cleaned.

I just wanted to know how much it was, not to actually have the service.

I then asked if I had to pay the full price for laundry, since I didn't actually ask for it. They said they couldn't offer any discounts.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 1Khronos
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Mistakingly checked out a day early and was surprised when I arrived at my new destination hotel and they advised that I had arrived a day earlier.

I understand I should have known better but the staff at the desk didn’t even raise a concern that I was leaving a paid for room.

They also did not deal with a complaint that I had.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo