“Hotel in the sky”

The St. Regis Shenzhen
Ranked #5 of 2,862 Hotels in Shenzhen
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Perfect stay, amazing view of the city and away, great suite in the corner, bathroom in the sky, all very clean, room control system with an iPad. Service is great, warm welcome, beautiful lobby at the 96th floor and lounge at the 100th with a 360 view. Don't miss this experience to sleep in the sky !

Room Tip: If possible choose a corner room
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
PublicRelations3651, Public Relations Manager at The St. Regis Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Dainisrgd,

Warmest greetings from The St. Regis Shenzhen. Thank you very much for staying with us, and for your very nice review on TripAdvisor.

I am most delighted to hear that you had incredible stays at The St. Regis Shenzhen, and especially impressed by the excellent services provided by our St. Regis bulters, who are always uncompromising on presenting the bespoke service. I am very proud to learn that you were impressed by the genuine care and outstanding services provided by our associates, who are always willing to craft each detail to ensure every stay is entirely unique to our guest. I will personally communicate your compliments to the team and thank them for their commitment to exquisite and for always staying focused on creating singular experience.

Again, thank you very much for your stay and your great feedback.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

The room in St. Regis is big while not clean. I was out for business and returned to the room quite late and start right away with my conference call. After which I headed to the bathroom and discovered the washing area is not clean. They have a number of stains marked on the marble wall on the left hand side. I tried to rub it off and it it removable. I cannot imagine a high end hotel that charges more than US$250 on a regular business day can be as below standard as this. Disappointing stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank dorluk
PublicRelations3651, Public Relations at The St. Regis Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear dorluk,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at The St. Regis Shenzhen.

I sincerely apologize for your imperfect experience, and I truly understand how frustrating it can be when someone finished work at midnight but couldn't relax and took a good shower due to a defective bathroom. I shared your feedback with the concerned team members immediately, and I can assure you this was definitely an isolated case, and not the service standard we are well known for, which many other travelers can attest.

I would like to personally invite you back to The St. Regis Shenzhen in the near future. Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance with your reservation and preparation for your next stay. We all look very much forward to creating a bespoke and exquisite stay for you.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

The staff are so accommodating specially Tatiana at the front desk whom always welcoming guest with smile and fully assisting on all the needs with follow through until ensuring everything is settled.

Room Tip: All rooms are perfectly set up. Views are Ok at all angle due to it being highly structured.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
PublicRelations3651, Public Relations at The St. Regis Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear rfami1974,

I am most delighted to hear that you had incredible stay with us, and especially impressed by the excellent services provided by our Guest Recognition team, who are always uncompromising on presenting the bespoke service. I will personally communicate your compliments to the team and thank them for their commitment to exquisite and for always staying focused on creating singular experience.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I came to have a drink in the bar on 96 floor and met a very lovely lady Tatiana who helped me and showed around.

She explained the every details of decoration and the history of the hotel.

I have a very cool moment to listen music and share our story with each other.

words to say thank you and I will be back for sure:))

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Hammer L,

I am most delighted to hear that you had incredible stays at The St. Regis Shenzhen, and especially impressed by the excellent services provided by our Guest Recognition team, who are always uncompromising on presenting the bespoke service. I am very proud to learn that you were impressed by the genuine care and outstanding services provided by Tatiana, who is always willing to craft each detail to ensure every stay is entirely unique to our guest. I will personally communicate your compliments to the team and thank them for their commitment to exquisite and for always staying focused on creating singular experience.

Again, thank you very much for your stay and your great feedback, looking very much forward to welcoming you back, to your best address in Shenzhen.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

i am a regular . normally i am upgraded to a duplex suite , but as the hotel was full , they could not accomodate me .
first i was extremely disapointed but then i was very nicely surprised about the deluxe rooms .
they are extremely nice and large , when they offered me later to move me to a suite ,
i declined . rooms are very practical and large enough
also the room mgr and the front desk mgr , went above and beyond to try to help me and my 3 friends at the hotel .

Room Tip: try a room with a view of the hkg border
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
PublicRelations3651, Public Relations Manager at The St. Regis Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear amielavi,

Warmest greetings from The St. Regis Shenzhen. Thank you very much for staying with us, and for your very nice review on TripAdvisor as well as your loyalty to the St. Regis brand.

My apologies for the little incident upon check-in and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stays at Deluxe Room, 'they are extremely nice and large', and especially impressed by the excellent services provided by our Front Desk and butlers, who are always uncompromising on presenting the bespoke service. I will personally communicate your compliments to the team and thank them for their commitment to exquisite and for always staying focused on creating singular experience.

Again, thank you very much for your stay and your great feedback, Looking very much forward to welcoming you back, to your best address in Shenzhen.