Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgrange grilltheme parkshopping mallheavenly bedholiday plazaspg platinum memberhappy valleyhigh end mallexcellent roommy home away from homeroom facingrooftop bartop floorclub loungebusiness travelervery nice hotelsubway station
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I liked this hotel, but found the prices to be really overpriced in my opinion. I am a frequent Westin traveler and even in the US prices aren’t this high. For those prices I would have expected a better room product. While it was nice - a lot of the case goods are very tired and beat up. But service was excellent to be sure.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TheWestinShenzhen, General Manager at The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Scott S,

Seasons Greetings from the Westin Shenzhen Nanshan and thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and the service from our wonderful Associates.

We appreciate your comments regarding the current pricing during our peak months. Please do contact me directly and we can arrange corporate pricing accordingly. Regarding your comments on our guest rooms, we are continually maintaining and enhancing our facilities. However I will certainly review with my team to make further improvements based on your feedback.

I would like to take this opportunity and invite you to share some of your preferences and requests which you would like for me to make note of so that we are able to make the arrangements for you in the future. Please do let me know if you plan on returning to the Westin Shenzhen Nanshan so I can personally look after you. My email address is david.cuddon@westin.com

In the meantime should you require any further assistance or have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best wishes for the upcoming Festive Season.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

It is next to the Happy Valley, Window of World, and China Cultural Park. Located next to a shopping mall, so lots of choice for eat and shopping. The room is spacious. The lobby bar offer adequate wine selections.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TheWestinShenzhen, General Manager at The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Hi Robkao

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel facilities especially the size of our guest rooms, F&B Offerings and our Holiday Plaza Shopping Centre.

Next visit do visit our Grange Grill on the 25th floor which has an extensive cocktail and wine list.

Be well and safe travels,

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Westin Nanshan had all of the amenities a guest could ask for. The breakfast was outstanding, which is usually my main consideration for a hotel. All of the staff throughout the hotel were helpful, happy and took care of everything I needed. The gym was also well-equipped with a huge swimming pool. Location wise, Westin Nanshan is right next to a large shopping mall that has a wide variety of shops and restaurants. Looking forward to my next visit!

Stayed: November 2017
TheWestinShenzhen, General Manager at The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Matthew S,

Seasons Greetings from the Westin Shenzhen Nanshan and thank you so much for your fantastic feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel facilities especially the Eat Well Westin Buffet Breakfast, outdoor swimming pool together with our Westin Workout Fitness Studio.

As you rightly mentioned the hotel is located adjacent to the Holiday Plaza Shopping Centre and Window of the World Metro Station both within easy access from the hotel.

Best wishes for the upcoming festive season.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

This was my first visit to China, and the Westin.
A great hotel, centrally located.
Staff were very friendly and always helpful.
Breakfast choice was immense. Would be surprised if any one couldn't find something to suit their taste.
Room and bed were very comfortable, and quiet considering the location.
A number of attractions within walking distance.
Metro right outside the hotel. Easy to use and very cheap.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
TheWestinShenzhen, General Manager at The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Hello Andy B,

Warm greetings from the Westin Shenzhen Nanshan and thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am so glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your first visit to the Westin Shenzhen Nanshan and China. We are happy to learn that you were impressed with our Westin Buffet Breakfast including the Super Foods on offer and our friendly and attentive staff. Yes, we do agree that the Westin has a great location and nearby to many of Shenzhen's attractions and various transport options.

If your travels do bring you back to Shenzhen, please do let me know so I can personally look after you. My email address is david.cuddon@westin.com

Be well and safe travels,

David

Reviewed 29 October 2017

The facilities and amenities are good, but the staff has been amazing. Very centrally located with easy access to mall, places of interest. Subway is just a walking distance away, which make the travelling less hassle. Hotel exterior is a bit old, but software (hotel team, hospitality) was great.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
TheWestinShenzhen, Front Office Manager at The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Joyindo,

Greetings from the Westin Shenzhen Nanshan! It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest!

We are very glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us. we will definitely try our best to accommodate it for you whenever it is available.

I would like to take this opportunity and invite you to share some of your preferences and requests which you would like for me to make note of so that we are able to make the arrangements for you in the future. Please let me know if you plan on returning to the Westin Shenzhen Nanshan.

In the meantime should you require any further assistance or have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Jessica Peng